NEW YORK, August 19/TMRZoo.com/ — Gameloft(R), a leading developer and publisher of console and mobile games, announced today the launch of Midnight Pool, an exciting and competitive pool simulation game that is made exclusively for Nintendo’s downloadable games service: WiiWare(TM). Midnight Pool is based on Gameloft’s popular Midnight Series and is the fourth title the company has developed for WiiWare. Midnight Pool is available now for 800 Wii Points(TM).
Set in the liveliest bar settings across America, Midnight Pool is the first complete pool game available on WiiWare and provides a deep billiards experience for Wii(TM) players of all ages and skill levels. The title cleverly uses the Wii Remote(TM) as a cue to aim, shoot and spin balls on the table.
– Easily perform precise shots thanks to the Wii Remote’s intuitive
– The friendly, feisty atmosphere of seven American pool bars: The
Gator’s Refuge, The Crazy Moose, and more.
– Seven available characters with unique personalities, none of whom are
at a loss for words!
– Challenge mode to learn all the most amazing trick shots.
– Local multiplayer mode to compete against friends like in a real
– 3 sets of rules: 8-ball US, 8-ball UK and 9-ball.
For more information, visit http://www.gameloft.com
Nintendo trademarks are used under license. WiiWare is available only through the Wii console.