Jonah Falcon and Jordan Lund rip NBA 2K11, then rip Final Fantasy XIV, then Jonah stabs Jordan in the heart by ripping Apple.
Some of the news they cover:
- Kinect will allow you to sit down
- The NPD decides to keep its data to itself
- Michael Pachter gives the totals away anyway
- Microsoft comes in first again, PS3 second then the Wii dead last
- The Conduit 2 gets a release date
- Disc-free Netflix on PS3 and Wii
If that weren’t enough, GameStooge.com is giving away Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars away for free! Listen to the podcast and find out how.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews and up to date gaming industry news and rumors.