Reports are popping up in the Call of Duty: Black Ops forums regarding the PlayStation 3 version.
Complaints are streaming in about bad frame rates, freezing, and a host of multiplayer issues such as invites not working, leaderboards not registering kills, bad respawns, and online games crashing with “Disconnected due to transmission Error” messages.
Treyarch and Activision have been assuring gamers that these issues are being worked on.
Let us know if you’re having problems with Call of Duty: Black Ops, or have been having problems with the Xbox 360 or PC version.
* Party Invite System not working, unable to join friends even with public chosen
* Leaderboard not reading correct kills
* Framerate issues, affecting gameplay
* Theatre mode not working correctly
* Respawns, issue spawning near enemies on smaller maps
* Game freezing PS3 Console
* Party option “Leave with party” not working correctly
* Locale Search option not working
* Mic’s not showing in lobby
* Error “Disconnected due to transmission Error” appears after some games
* Knifing mechanic seems to act like Commando lunge from MW2
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews and up to date gaming industry news and rumors.