“Attack of the Show!” the live nightly pop culture juggernaut that brought fans The Pie Jump, The Hot Sauce Drinking Competition, Blindfolded Go-Kart Racing and Whiffle Bat Fight Club is taking wild stunts to a whole new level with a month-long programming line-up of “epic” proportions. Beginning April 5, “Attack of the Show! EPIC APRIL” will crank up the volume on its stunt-meter to feature themed events that promise to push the limit each night. Hosts Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn will headline a series of off-site and on-set adventures, record-setting attempts, celebrity visits, exclusives and show firsts, beginning with the show’s debut in high definition (where G4 HD is available). “Attack of the Show! EPIC APRIL” begins Monday, April 5 at 7pm ET/PT, and continues nightly, only on G4.
“Attack of the Show!” has earned a well-deserved reputation for pulling the kinds of stunts that can’t be found anywhere else on television. During the show’s live broadcasts, our fearless hosts have tested their strength and resilience by taking on challenges from each other, the no-limits creative team and the show’s interactive audience. Always looking for a way to up the ante, the show has decided to feature an entire month full of specials and stunts that live up to the title of “EPIC APRIL.”
Highlights during “Attack of the Show! EPIC APRIL” include:
• “Attack of the Show’s!” famed “420 Special” exploring marijuana culture from Hawaii
• Kevin and Olivia take a trip to George Lucas’s secret nerd-mecca Skywalker Ranch
• Kevin and Olivia will be frozen in carbonite, just like Han Solo.
• In Your Pants: Olivia hits the streets in her very own Taco Truck; talking sex and serving up tacos.
• Stormtroopers invade a fast food restaurant to find out how many it takes to set a Guinness World Record
• “Attack of the Show’s!” Summer Movie Preview taking an in-depth look at upcoming blockbusters of 2010
“Attack of the Show!” EPIC April” begins Monday, April 5 at 7pm ET/PT, and continues nightly all month long, LIVE, only on G4.
Additionally, G4tv.com will feature:
• In-depth interviews with all of the hosts
• Behind-the-scenes videos and photos of the “epic-ness”
• New and improved “Attack of the Blog”
• Debut of the “Attack of the Soundboard!”
• Video mashups, remixes, and surprises all month long
For more information check out http://g4tv.com/aots