This week, Videogame Roundtable goes with a two man team of Jonah Falcon and Filippo Paris, as they challenge gamers to decide which game is better: Heavy Rain or God of War III.
They also discuss:
- Press X to Jason, the spoof that Filippo prefers to Heavy Rain
- Mass firings at IGN imminent
- Sony shows off the Move at GDC
- Gears of War 3 coming April 2011?
- Crytek shows off CryEngine 3
- Crackdown 2 launches July 6
- Mass Effect 2 DLC hits April 6
- Ensemble and Pandemic blame themselves for their closures
If that weren’t enough, Jonah takes pity on Filippo’s Wii, while manfully bragging about his own.
Listen in on the player below, download it directly here, or subscribe to iTunes!
You can read more of Jonah’s game reviews and get more gamer news at GameStooge.com