The controversial Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 DLC pack is now available on Xbox Like Marketplace (and out later on PlayStation Network and Steam.) The pack comes with three multiplayer maps and two updated Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare maps.
The new maps include:
- Bailout (overrun apartment complex, a large map)
- Salvage (snow-covered junkyard)
- Storm (raining abandoned warehouse)
The remakes include:
- Crash (crashed helicopter in a city square)
- Overgrown (village with a dry river running it)
The controversy arises from the fact that this meager content comes with a bloated $15 price tag. It may be a measure for publishers to see how much gamers are really willing to spend for DLC.
Let us know if you’ll be picking this up.