Going out for St. Patrick’s Day in Chicago—who isn’t? This year Social One, Chicago’s premier social life planning service for singles, is sharing the top ten pick-up lines for this special occasion. Recently launched, Social One gets singles out from behind their computers and doing the things they already love with singles who share the same interests. Activities on the Chicago calendar range from skiing to wine tasting, river rafting to theatre going. Social One provides the best St. Patrick’s Day themed pick-up lines that are sure to win over the guy or girl you are drooling over during the bar crawl.
- I may not have four leaves, but if you kiss me, I’ll bring you luck!
- Why don’t you come catch a leprechaun with me, maybe together we’ll be lucky!
- If you don’t go on a date with me, the leprechauns have already won!
- You look magically delicious, and I just happen to be a cereal dater.
- Well you caught me lassie! Now I can grant ye one wish, as long as it involves a date!
- How would you like to help put the Irish Spring back into me step?
- You’ve already had seven Irish car bombs (Green beers)? Brilliant!
- So you actually kissed the Blarney Stone? Tongue or no tongue?
- Let’s go out again so we can share a pot of gold. Tequila gold that is.
- Well lass, we’re the only ones left standing. How ’bout a date this weekend?
During these outrageous St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, get out from behind your computer, put on something green—or not if you want to stand out from the crowd—step into those drinkin’ boots and use one of these top pick-up lines to snag your next date!
“St. Patrick’s Day is a great excuse to get out on the town,” says founder, Mary Vallone. “These hysterical lines are sure to get someone to laugh, the beginning of any great relationship.”
Social One Dating Expert and author of many relationship books, Adam Gilad, PhD/AbD, is a big advocate of chemistry created with humor, “when people smile and laugh, they let go of their emotional armor – even if the joke or cornball opener is awful! Women can be very forgiving of men as long as the guys throw it down with some verve. Goofiness can be endearing. What matters is electricity created in the moment. Smiling and laughter are expressions of ‘involuntary radiance’ – something that begins with infants – it’s a projection of natural good will and connection. This is something you can only create in person, face-to-face – and is a playful foundation to build upon as you begin the dance of flirtation and intimacy.”
ABOUT SOCIAL ONE
Since the dawn of time, cavemen to PhD’s have known that relationships naturally sprout from extended exposure between people in common situations. Social One (www.SocialOne.com) is the original dating technology based on the human operating system and offers an intriguing calendar of events that range from skiing to wine tasting, river rafting to theatre going, for singles. Offering so much more than just an internet connection, Social One provides real ingredients for real people and makes dating simple, like it should be. Social One is based in Chicago, Illinois with offices in Indianapolis, Indiana, Los Angeles and Costa Mesa, California. For more information, visit www.socialone.com
SOURCE Social One