Ever dream of actually experiencing the original Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, but never was able to pull off making the trip? Well now here’s your chance! A national contest sponsored by German beer giant Hacker-Pschorr beer is making it possible for you and five of your friends to win a trip to Munich by simply throwing your own Hacker-Pschorr -themed Oktoberfest party.
Here’s how it works: Beginning June 29, 2001, consumers can enter this once-in-a-lifetime travel contest by:
1. Hosting a Hacker-Pschorr themed Oktoberfest party.
2. Upload five of your best photos to the Hacker-Pschorr contest Facebook page
3. Voting for best party photos begins when contest entry period ends, October 1, 2011.
4. Ask your friends to vote for you during the first round.
5. During the second round, a panel of judges will pick one winning party from the 10- highest voted entries. Authenticity and enthusiasm will be rewarded!
In November, one lucky person will be chosen as the winner for an all-expenses paid trip to Munich’s 2012 Oktoberfest. Trip includes: airfare, hotel accommodations in Munich, Hacker-Pschorr brewery tour and six seats at the Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest Tent.
Offered to U.S. residents at least 21 years old at time of entry. Subject to Official Rules.
Since 1417, Hacker-Pschorr German beer has offered distinctive high-quality beer. Brewed with only the finest ingredients, from centuries-old family recipes, Hacker-Pschorr is meant to be savored. Hacker-Pschorr is available in these styles: Weisse, Weisse Dark, Weisse Kristall, Weisse Bock, Original Munich and Oktoberfest.
Paulaner HP USA, purveyor of the world’s finest beers, is headquartered in Littleton, Colo., and imports Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, Fuller’s, O’Hara’s Irish Stout, Fruli, Birra Dolomiti and Dixie beers, Vigna Dogarina and Cavallina wines, and Fuchen herbal liqueur. This list of fine imports is now available throughout the United States at upscale, on-premise establishments.