From serious recordists to beginners, PreSonus’ FS Mobile Studio package provides the tools for high-fidelity recording. With two matched “pencil” condenser microphones and X/Y stereo bracket included, FS Mobile Studio is great for live recording, multi-track song production, demos, songwriting, podcasting, and field recording for video or sound effects.
This limited-edition bundle is available worldwide at select PreSonus dealers—until the supply runs out!
The FS Mobile Studio bundle includes:
FireStudio Mobile™ FireWire audio and MIDI interface with cables
Compact, lightweight, and built to travel, the bus-powered, 10-in, 6-out FireStudio™ Mobile features six line-level inputs and two mic/instrument inputs with our sweet-sounding, high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers.
• 24-bit resolution, 96 kHz sampling rate
• 2 front-panel mic/instrument inputs with Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
• 6 line-level inputs
• MIDI and S/PDIF I/O
• 48V phantom power for SD7 condenser microphones SD7 high-definition studio condenser microphones (matched pair)
• Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
• High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
• Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s
• 10′ / 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
Studio One™ Artist recording and production software
Studio One™ Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs.
• Elegant single-window work environment
• Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
• Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
• 25 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
• Compatible with Mac® and Windows®
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced, yet powerful bass punch.
• High-resolution neodymium drivers
• Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
• Extended bass response
For more information, please see www.presonus.com.
About PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. – Founded in 1995, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., is a leading designer and manufacturer of audio-recording software, hardware, and related accessories. PreSonus’s software, microphone preamps, signal processors, digital audio interfaces, mixers, control surfaces, and other products are used worldwide for recording, sound reinforcement, broadcast, sound design, and Internet audio.