Out of the Park Developments has revealed some of what the new features of Out of the Park Baseball 13 will feature.
The new features in OOTP 13 include:
- 2012 major and minor league rosters, along with new rule changes, including a 2nd wild card in each league in 2013 and the Astros’ move to the AL West next year
- A real-time simulation mode, complete with a score ticker and the ability to jump into games in progress
- More immersive storylines that include decision points (for example, fine a problem player or ignore his antics; either one has downsides and upsides and impacts morale, fan interest, etc.)
- More customization options for playoffs, including first round byes
- Improved online league play
- A revamped interface and core engine improvements
OOTP 13 will be released this March, and preorders are still being accepted. Let us know if you’re a fan of the preeminent baseball management simulation.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.