This week’s Gaming Podcast deals with Jordan Lund discussing how much negative flak Windows 8 has been getting, Daniel Quick being his usual Canadian self, Paul Nowak returning triumphantly, and Jonah Falcon just taking infamy in stride. This week’s Gaming Flashback is the derided Super Pitfall! for the NES.
As far as the news:
- “Super-slim” PS3 will be a no-show at Gamescom
- UbiSoft claims lack of new consoles penalizes creativity
- Diablo III ‘God mode’ exploit for Wizard discovered
- EA: Nintendo “on track to become primarily a software company”
- Electronic Arts settles in Madden and NCAA monopoly suit
There is no Question of the Week – rather, the crew is waiting to hear your questions for them instead.
Jonah Falcon is a blogger for TMRzoo and GameStooge.com and covers all gaming consoles and platforms including Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP and computer games designed for Mac OS, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Jonah provides his readers with reviews, previews, release dates and up to date gaming industry news, trailers and rumors.