“Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.” Cheesy pick up lines can be horrendous but also can jump start a conversation if executed properly. OnMutualTerms.com internally polled over four thousand individuals to find out which were “The Worst Pick Up Lines of 2014.”
Whether meeting someone at a bar or a baseball game, it can absolutely be stressful. How to approach them, and more importantly, what to say? Leading with a pick up line can either be extremely successful or a dud. Pick up lines have the ability to be funny, creepy, or even just strange. The cheesiest ones occasionally make the intended receiver laugh and can actually help break the ice and score a date.
Online dating site, OnMutualTerms.com, was curious which pick up lines were the absolute worst. The site used its internal polling system to ask 4,328 women and men, across the country, which pick up lines they thought were the absolute worst.
The Worst Pick Up Lines of 2014 (As Voted by 4,238 Site Users – Percentage of Votes)
- Are those space pants because your butt is out of this world.
- 31 percent
- Feel my sweater, it’s made out of a boyfriend material.
- 23 percent
- Your dad must be a terrorist because he made a bomb.
- 17 percent
- Are you a 90 degree angle because you are looking so right.
- 12 percent
- You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- 8 percent
- If you were a library book, I’d check you out.
- 5 percent
- Is your face from McDonalds? Because I’m lovin’ it.
- 3 percent
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
- 1 percent
“Pick up lines are definitely a conversation starter,” says Founder and CEO of OnMutualTerms.com Natasha Zukovski. “I applaud anyone who tries out the ones on our list. They may get quite the reaction!”
OnMutualTerms.com is the only Sugar dating site that is redefining Sugar. Founded in 2014, the site aims to match like-minded individuals who are looking for a successful partner. OnMutualTerms.com is a Sugar dating site that promotes a certain lifestyle and honest, open relationships. Visit OnMutualTerms.com to find out more and follow our social media: Instagram and Twitter: @onmutualterms, Facebook: www.facebook.com/onmutualterms