Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westworld.
Any of you hung up on this one yet?

I've had a VHS copy of the original movie since I was about 11 or 12. It got my attention just as I was getting into Sci-Fi atvthat age.

So far, it's pretty damn good. Plus, Evan Rachel Wood has a much nicer rack than I ever imagined.

It's definitely gonna be a roller coaster ride. This one may just retire Game Of Thrones.
Doubt that it will retire anything but it wasn't bad the bit that I watched.Only have HBO during GoT season anyway.Saw it on the free weekend
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
GOT is almost done for. Last season and the new one don't even have their books written yet, so we really don't know Martin has in store for us. Plus the cool factor is wearing off pretty fast. 

Westworld is their new big budget show. I'd expect atleast 4-5 seasons out of it. I'm actually hoping they incorporate the sequel, Futurewold, in it at some point.

I rewatched the movie last night. Yul Brenner was born to play a badass.He says 3 lines in the whole movie, and it's enough to portray him has a man you do not want to fuck with. 

It's a shame he died in'85. They could have used him as Ed Harris's character with no problems at all.
Just finished the first season. Couple of giant "Holy shit!" moments for sure. Pissed about what Maeve did at the end, though, and I can't figure out Ford.