TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: What's for dinner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been eating healthy my cheat meal is Sunday breakfast. I figure I have all day to work it off.

Greek omelette - onions, tomatoes and feta
Bacon
Garlic homefries
Fresh baked blueberry muffins.
Juice
Securb Wrote:Never too late anytime you want to shoot down is cool.
What's going on for you guys next weekend?
I'm on my fourth day of corned beef and cabbage, my farts have been incredible.
3daddict Wrote:What's going on for you guys next weekend?

Like I said I am eating healthy. That means no booze until I get to my target weight. If you want to drive across statelines for lemonade thats cool if not I say we wait a month or two
Securb Wrote:Like I said I am eating healthy. That means no booze until I get to my target weight. If you want to drive across statelines for lemonade thats cool if not I say we wait a month or two
BBQ and beer are required so lets wait for better weather!
Whatcha trying to get down to?
3daddict Wrote:Whatcha trying to get down to?

that size 2 dress for prom
3daddict Wrote:BBQ and beer are required so lets wait for better weather! Whatcha trying to get down to?

Eventually 175 I will have beers at 190 and 180. I am going to see Warren Hayes April 12th so hopefully I am at 190 then.
Hooch Wrote:that size 2 dress for prom

Securb Trivia: I stood up my prom date to go to a kegger securb
Securb Wrote:Eventually 175 I will have beers at 190 and 180. I am going to see Warren Hayes April 12th so hopefully I am at 190 then.

175?! What weight did you start at? My dream weight would be 175. I finally started back at the gym and it's scale had me at 207. I easily dropped to 202 just using the bike and treadmill. I'd be happy at 180-ish...
3daddict Wrote:175?! What weight did you start at? .