TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

3dR3

Speng Wrote:I could give two shits about the first half of ER, I was watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

You know, I was told to watch this show, it's good...... Is it so?
It's hilarious, a tragically underappreciated show. Three guys a chick run a dive bar in Philly, they are all self centered assholes. It's on it's fourth season right now, and it just keeps getting better and more bizzare. It's kind of like a cross between Seinfeld and Arrested Devlopment.

Danny DeVito joined the cast as Frank during the second season, he really added alot to the show. He's plays a lowlife scumbag, much like his character on Taxi.

The first three seasons are on DVD, I'd pick them up if you're into funny shit.

3dR3

based upon your review i will be checking this out.
There might be episodes available for viewing at FX's site.
3dR3 Wrote:You know, I was told to watch this show, it's good...... Is it so?

Probally the most original comedy on TV, one of the funniest show I have ever seen.
Hulu has full episodes online.

3dR3

every time i go to my buddies place his girlfriend is watching them on his computer.... so it shouldn't be hard to catch up or view... can't wait to check it out!
Start from the beginning if you can, it's not totally essential though. They reference shit from earlier episodes, it makes some of the jokes that much sweeter.

3dR3

I like when a series does that... hmm where to start.
3dR3 Wrote:I like when a series does that... hmm where to start.

Season one, Episode one huge grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6