TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: The Brett Favre Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
How's the script go?

- Favre tells him teammates he is retiring
- Teammates: "Brett, no, please no"
- Favre: "No guys, I'm done"
- Teammates: "Brett, no, please no, come back and play"

repeat 1 or 2 more times

- Favre (with 1 week left in camp): "Aw shucks guys, sure I'll play, you talked me into it"
Hooch Wrote:How's the script go?

- Teammates: "Brett, no, please no, come back and play"

repeat 1 or 2 more times

- Favre (with 1 week left in camp): "Aw shucks guys, sure I'll play, you talked me into it"

- Daughter begs: "Daddy I want you to win another Superbowl"
Securb Wrote:- Favre tells him teammates he is retiring
- Daughter begs: "Daddy I want you to win another Superbowl"

Oh yeah, I forgot he played the daughter card
Vikings coach Brad Childress arrived at the podium roughly 10 minutes late for his previously-scheduled press conference.

Amazingly, he said nothing about the Brett Favre situation in his opening remarks.

Even more amazingly, the first question had nothing to do with Favre.

The second question dealt with the reason why we were all watching the press conference.

Childress said that he's not aware of Favre telling anyone he's not playing. Seriously.

So either Childress is lying, or Favre has opted to tell folks other than Chilly -- even though the two men have spoken in the past 24 hours.
Man, the drama that that douche provides...you can't write this shit. He'll be back, he just missed turning on ESPN and seeing his name all over the place.

His ankle with suddenly feel great in a few weeks, after his ego is stroked.
Looks like he got what he wanted, his name splashed all over TV and an offer of $20 million for one more year.

He has denied his retirement again and says he hasn't decided yet. roll eyes
I've read this script somewhere before...

Agent, coach: Favre will play if ankle is healthy

Quote:Brett Favre(notes) might play this season after all, with officials saying the quarterback plans to return for the Minnesota Vikings if his surgically repaired ankle allows it.

Vikings offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and Favre’s agent, Bus Cook, both said Wednesday that the veteran quarterback plans to play if he is healthy. He had surgery on the ankle in May.

Bevell has been close friends with Favre since he was his quarterbacks coach with the Green Bay Packers.
“I know it’s a decision that he wrestles with,” Bevell said after Wednesday morning’s practice as Favre was throwing the ball around with high school students in Mississippi. “He’s a great player. He’s a great competitor. He mulls things over. He’s an emotional guy. So he thinks things through long and hard and takes his time with his decision. So I’m not surprised that things started to come out. We just have to wait and see.”

Bevell said he has spoken to the 40-year-old quarterback recently, but not in the last 24 hours. He said it’s been his understanding that if Favre’s ankle heals well enough, he will return to play for the Vikings this season.
Brett Favre Scores a "Sexting" Scandal

http://www.39online.com/entertainment/on...5840.story

The ex-Green Bay Packer and Jet QB is in the midst of a sexting scandal.

A former Florida State Cowgirl cheerleader, turned Playboy Pinup, turned The Daily Line co-host, is supposedly on the receiving end of these "dirty" plays. According to the sports blog, Deadspin.com, Jenn Sterger and Favre first started off as friends back in 2008 when they both worked for the Jets. But the 26 year-old told the blog that things quickly went from flirty to dirty when Favre allegedly left dirty voicemails and sent her dirty pics of himself. In fact, in one pic Favre was said to be in nothing but Crocs and was pleasuring himself.

Sterger told Deadspin.com that she didn't want to be linked to the story saying, "I don't roll that way. That way meaning old . . . or married."

Sterger revealed all of this to the blogger during a photo shoot. The actual "sexts" have yet to surface.
'Brett Favre Once Sent Me Cock Shots': Not A Love Story

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-...love-story

Here's another reason Brett Favre should stay retired this time: Turns out The Daily Line's Jenn Sterger has kept a ridiculously disturbing (but HILARIOUS) secret about her interactions with The Gunslinger while they were both part of the Jets organization.

[Image: 500x_stergerfavre.jpg]

For those who don't know (or forget) who Jenn Sterger is: formerly buxom Florida State Cowgirl who gained internet notoriety for being a buxom Florida State fan who parlayed that popularity into a full-time career. She did Maxim shoots. Playboy shoots. She wrote a "Confessions of a Cowgirl" column for Sports Illustrated. Then, in 2008, Ms. Sterger joined the Jets as an in-house sideline reporter. It was during that fateful time that her and Mr. Favre's paths began to cross. Sort of.

Last winter, close to the Super Bowl, Ms. Sterger and I were discussing a possible collaboration on the proposed "Deadspin Swimsuit Project," which turned into a conversation about the whole "athlete dong photo" phenomenon. She claimed that she's been on the receiving end of several of those types of cell phone interactions by drunk men, some of whom were professional athletes. We later had a phone conversation about who some of the more well-known dong-shot senders were. One person, she claimed, who was very into cell phone-donging her was none other than Brett Favre. Now, at one point in his career, this news wouldn't be too surprising. Favre's time in Green Bay is littered with stories about his boozing and carousing. But gray-haired Favre? Oh yeah, she said. Sterger said that Favre first began to call her early in the season and leave strange, friendly messages on her voicemail. She played me one of these voicemails over the phone. It was Brett turning on the Mississippi simpleton charm on his way to practice giving Jenn a friendly good ol' boy hello to a pretty lady. It was odd, but nothing incriminating. Then the phone calls from Brett started to turn weird.

Sterger claimed she spurned Favre's advances because he was married, but also because she was working for the Jets at the time she didn't think it was the best idea to start a torrid affair with the team's highest profile player (the Jets have not responded to a question about any knowledge of the Favre/Sterger saga at this time). Plus, if she went forward with how aggressive he was and how skeeved out she was to some of her superiors, she suspected she might lose her job. The interactions were flirty and strange but she didn't think there wasn't anything that made her too uncomfortable. But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his dick. Brett Favre's dick. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating — while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference. You know, this one:

But soon after Jenn told me this story, she balked about releasing the photos or voicemails she still had on her computer. They were still on her computer because they were fun to laugh at amongst friends, but she never planned to sell them or use them to bolster her profile. We invited her in into the Gawker Media lair many times to have a nice discussion about what we could do with the photos and how they could be presented and how she wouldn't look bad in the process if she just had fun with it. Alas, that didn't happen. When this Favre conversation first took place, Jenn started on Vs.' "The Daily Line" show so this wasn't the added publicity she wanted or need at the time. Plus, she really didn't want her name attached to this whatsoever. And I was told by her to keep my big mouth shut.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22