TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: Beat the House 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Who was the week 1 douche to set him as the leaderboard pic on the BTH page?

Cutler?
Hooch Wrote:Who was the week 1 douche to set him as the leaderboard pic on the BTH page?

Cutler?

Jake Delhomme
Cutler has a face I just want to punch. There were some shot of him on the sidelines looking all prissy and irritated, the fat faced fuck.
Delhomme sucks, he shouldn't be in the league anymore so its not his fault they brought him back.

I couldn't agree more about Culter, Speng. It looks like he could be Favre's backup this year on the Total Jackass team.

3dR3

Speng Wrote:the fat faced fuck.

hey, i see you've been working hard on expressing yourself like we learned in therapy! awesome dude!
3dR3 Wrote:hey, i see you've been working hard on expressing yourself like we learned in therapy! awesome dude!

Yeah, that pencil necked therapist douchbag really helped me get in touch with my feelings.
Speng Wrote:Yeah, that pencil necked therapist douchbag really helped me get in touch with my feelings.

Speng I thought your therapist had a restraining order against you, is this a new guy?
Yeah, it's another new guy. I think I've been blacklisted because of the whole "incident" with the last guy, so I'm using a fake name.
In case you didn't see the home page:

perfects1 won the set of Nickent Clubs
very nice huge grin I had Justin Tuck :cool:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13