TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: contest forms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forms not working?
QUYBOB Wrote:Forms not working?

Quybob, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have been tweaking parts of the site all day, so that might have been the problem at the time you visited. It looks like all active contest forms are showing properly.

Another reason there could have been an issue is that inactive contest entry forms don't work for much longer after the contest closes... so you might have been looking at a closed contest.

If I am wrong on both counts, and you have trouble with a specific entry, let me know.
QUYBOB Wrote:Forms not working?

Thanks for letting us know. Private message me your address, I am sending you a DVD for the heads up.
Hey guys! I didn't want to start a new topic, so I thought I would just post in this one. I've been having trouble with the contest forms over the past few weeks. Over half the time I try to submit my info, I get a message that says "Fill Out All Forms", but sometimes when I follow the exact same steps, I'll get a confirmation that says things were submitted correctly. It seems really buggy. As always, I appreciate you guys providing these contests in the first place.
(10-23-2014, 01:16 PM)Dillon Gonzales Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! I didn't want to start a new topic, so I thought I would just post in this one. I've been having trouble with the contest forms over the past few weeks. Over half the time I try to submit my info, I get a message that says "Fill Out All Forms", but sometimes when I follow the exact same steps, I'll get a confirmation that says things were submitted correctly. It seems really buggy. As always, I appreciate you guys providing these contests in the first place.

Dillon we appreciate you giving us the heads up. We also appreciate you visiting the site. For alerting us to the problem I would like to offer you an "instant winner" prize. Private message me your info and I will get something out to you.
(10-23-2014, 01:34 PM)Securb Wrote: [ -> ]Dillon we appreciate you giving us the heads up. We also appreciate you visiting the site. For alerting us to the problem I would like to offer you an "instant winner" prize. Private message me your info and I will get something out to you.

Securb, it's no problem! I'm really digging everything I've seen on this fine site. That's a really nice gesture! I tried PM'ing you, but I got a message that says I do not have access to that function. Is there something I need to do since I'm a newer member?
(10-23-2014, 04:26 PM)Dillon Gonzales Wrote: [ -> ]Securb, it's no problem! I'm really digging everything I've seen on this fine site. That's a really nice gesture! I tried PM'ing you, but I got a message that says I do not have access to that function. Is there something I need to do since I'm a newer member?

I am guessing it is a browser setting. You can find me on the staff directory.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/staff
(10-28-2014, 06:32 AM)Securb Wrote: [ -> ]I am guessing it is a browser setting. You can find me on the staff directory.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/staff

Did you happen to receive the email I sent a few weeks ago? For some reason, I still cannot PM anyone.
(11-25-2014, 12:56 AM)Dillon Gonzales Wrote: [ -> ]Did you happen to receive the email I sent a few weeks ago? For some reason, I still cannot PM anyone.

Yes I did I plan on sending out stuff in the next few weeks.