TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: NFL Survival of the Fittest/Suicide Pool 2016 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We've been doing this for several years, it's fun.

Pick a different winner of one pro football game each week. Win, and live to pick again. Lose, and you are eliminated.

In order to join the group, just go to Survival Football and click the "Join a Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 15717
Password: broads

The winner gets a prize pack, to be determined at a future date.
I'm in
Cool
Incestuous.
Yowsah!
If you're registered for the Fantasy Football league, it's easy to sign up for this too.
Let me get this straight....just pick one winner each week until you lose? I guess the "pick a DIFFERENT winner each week confuses me. You mean I can't pick the same team to win each week? Forgive me, because I am :old:
(09-01-2014, 09:38 PM)Waruikaze Wrote: [ -> ]Let me get this straight....just pick one winner each week until you lose? I guess the "pick a DIFFERENT winner each week confuses me. You mean I can't pick the same team to win each week? Forgive me, because I am :old:

You got it.
Sorry if the wording was confusing, I just copied and pasted it.
(09-02-2014, 08:16 AM)Speng Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if the wording was confusing, I just copied and pasted it.

No problem...I just over thought it.eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5