TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: Football is back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know it's only pre-season but I've been waiting for this since February!
Me too
What?
My withdrawal period is from the Superbowl to the beginning of the Arena Football season. Also I start watching CFL games in June.

My strategy for the preseason is to record every game I can and watch them in my free time. Instead of watching an entire game I go to the NFL website and look at the highlights and scoring summary. If nothing happens until the 4th quarter I just watch the 4th quarter of that game. I love the preseason games because I can see someon I have watched in college or in the AFL or CFL get a chance in the NFL and then track their careers. I'm not expecting great things and I treat those games as scouting for the regular season. I would probably enjoy it even more if I played fantasy but I don't.
The Dolphins looked great against the Bears. TD on the first drive and a 3 and out on the next on defence.
The Saints and Ravens are playing for keeps tonight.
I'm not a fan of Phillip Rivers, but this made me laugh.

[Image: Rivers.0.0.jpg]
(08-13-2015, 07:59 PM)Securb Wrote: [ -> ]The Dolphins looked great against the Bears. TD on the first drive and a 3 and out on the next on defence.

You're aware they were playing the Bears right?  
(08-14-2015, 03:48 PM)idsnowdog Wrote: [ -> ]You're aware they were playing the Bears right?  

I loved seeing Cutler sacked.
Pages: 1 2