TMR Zoo Message Board

Full Version: NWD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
new wah day.

Picked up a Crybaby 95Q cheap.

It's sweet.

love the switchless functionality, love the switchable volume boost. And the adjustable Q is such a welcome addition too.

It's been so long since I played with a wah, I kinda have to learn how to use it all over again.
So, the question we all want the answer to...

Left, or Right?
Was it made in WAH-shington?
(10-09-2015, 07:44 PM)Dr. Vegetable Wrote: [ -> ]So, the question we all want the answer to...

Left, or Right?

I think I favour my right for rhythmic stuff that's in time with the music and my left for more expressive/non-rhythmic stuff that expresses the notes i'm playing.

(10-09-2015, 08:10 PM)lreese Wrote: [ -> ]Was it made in WAH-shington?

waht if i said it wahs?
(10-09-2015, 09:48 PM)CTN Wrote: [ -> ]I think I favour my right for rhythmic stuff that's in time with the music and my left for more expressive/non-rhythmic stuff that expresses the notes i'm playing.

I knew you were a fellow spaz!
(10-09-2015, 09:48 PM)CTN Wrote: [ -> ]I think I favour my right for rhythmic stuff that's in time with the music and my left for more expressive/non-rhythmic stuff that expresses the notes i'm playing.

waht if i said it wahs?

I bet your wowed about this !
Ya know - After a NWD, its good luck to have WAH-ffles for breakfast.
Wouldn't want to be a wowser, hey ?
I had a limited edition 95Q that was painted in this cool azure, but I got sick of hearing it all the time.

I'd had my blue wah-ful.
(10-10-2015, 10:46 AM)Dr. Vegetable Wrote: [ -> ]I had a limited edition 95Q that was painted in this cool azure, but I got sick of hearing it all the time.

I'd had my blue wah-ful.

Did you register with your local health board?
Pages: 1 2