TMR Zoo Message Board
Skank of the week - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Rants, Raves and Random Chatter (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Skank of the week (/showthread.php?tid=10214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Skank Of The Week - Prog - 03-19-2009

A 17-year-old mom is accused of child endangerment and possession of marijuana after police said she smoked pot in a car in front of her 6-month-old child.

Officers saw smoke and found a marijuana cigar inside Desiree Sandner’s car during a traffic stop Tuesday, police said. Her son was in a baby carrier in the back seat.

According to KTVT-TV, officers stopped Sandner in her car just as she arrived back home in the 3800 block of Mt. Ranier Street, which is just north of Cockrell Hill.

Officials learned that Sandner is pregnant when she was taken into custody, police said.

Child Protective Services was investigating the case, said agency spokeswoman Marissa Gonzales. Sandner’s premature twin daughters were removed from her custody in 2007 after officials determined she was unable to provide appropriate medical care.

Cynthia Delgado, the twins' aunt, was given custody of the girls last May. Delgado told KTVT-TV that her younger brother, who is the twins' biological father, gave up his parental rights.

Delgado told the television station that Sandner can visit the 2-year-olds, but Delgado said she hopes the state will terminate Sandner’s rights to the children.

Gonzales said that CPS was investigating the marijuana case and that a judge will determine whether Sandner loses custody of the 6-month-old.

Skank Of The Week - Prog - 03-24-2009

FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A Connecticut woman attempting to reconcile with her husband handcuffed herself to him as he slept and then bit him on his torso and arms, police said.

Helen Sun, 37, told police she wanted to have a conversation with her husband Robert Drawbough without him leaving. They said she changed the locks on their bedroom and handcuffed herself to Drawbough while he was sleeping Monday.

Drawbough used a cell phone to call police. Officers heard his screams when they arrived at the couple's Fairfield home. He was treated at a hospital.

Police charged Sun with third-degree assault, disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint. She was due in court on Tuesday.

Skank Of The Week - 3dR3 - 03-24-2009

nothing says i love you like bondage

Skank Of The Week - Securb - 03-25-2009

Prog Wrote:A 17-year-old mom is accused of child endangerment and possession of marijuana after police said she smoked pot in a car in front of her 6-month-old child..... .

It is a shame somewhere there is a good family that canyt have a kid.

Skank Of The Week - 3dR3 - 03-27-2009

Barbie... nuff said
[youtube]z7CUR2cozts[/youtube]

Skank Of The Week - Securb - 04-10-2009

Where there's smoke, there's . . . well, there's no Britney Spears. The 27-year-old pop star left the stage for about 30 minutes during a concert on Wednesday night in Vancouver, apparently because of smoke in the audience -- although no one has confirmed that tobacco was the culprit.

As reported in the Vancouver Sun, Spears' concert was halted about 15 minutes into her performance, and an announcer admonished concertgoers to put out their cigarettes. Some audience members grew impatient while waiting for Spears and her troupe to return to the stage, the Sun reported.

After she returned and ended the show, Spears told the crowd, "Don't smoke weed."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-quick10-2009apr10,0,365649.story

Skank Of The Week - 3dR3 - 04-10-2009

Securb Wrote:Spears told the crowd, "Don't smoke weed."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-quick10-2009apr10,0,365649.story

so is she suggesting the start doing coke?

way to call the kettle black there pot

no pun intended.

Skank Of The Week - Securb - 04-10-2009

Stopping a concert for weed smoke? I hope she gets dry fucked in the ass by the ghost of Jerry Garcia.

Skank Of The Week - 3dR3 - 04-13-2009

you know that's one catalog of music i don't think anyone has managed to fuck up or put in commercials, the grateful dead

what Honda doesn't want Dark Star in their commercials :lol:

Skank Of The Week - Prog - 04-16-2009

At first glance it is hard to tell British mother and daughter Janet and Jane Cunliffe apart. But it is not due to genetics. Mom Janet, 50, has spent almost $15,000 on plastic surgery in an attempt to look identical to her 28-year-old daughter, The Daily Mail reported.

"Seeing how attractive Jane is made me want to get my looks back," Janet told the Mail. "Now instead of mum and daughter we look more like twins. I had good genes and good skin, but I needed a helping hand to make me feel better about myself."

Last September she flew to Croatia to have plastic surgery on her nose and eyes. She also got breast implants and had her lips plumped.

After she added blonde hair extensions she said men would mistake her and Jane for sisters.

"People ask if I mind that she's transformed herself into me, but I couldn't be more proud," Jane told the Mail. "I'm the one who helps her with her hair and clothes, so it's down to me, too."

Pictures Here