TMR Zoo Message Board
Yard work is killing me - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Rants, Raves and Random Chatter (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Yard work is killing me (/showthread.php?tid=2303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Yard work is killing me - Securb - 04-25-2009

At least I don't have a pool anymore. This new house is on a brand new lot with 200 years of growth on it. It is freaking killin me.

I feel like Kunta Kinte and want to run off the plantation. But with these economic times I can afford to have someone else do the work and the bottom line is when I am kickin back in July sipping a beer looking at the year I will feel a sense of accomplishment.

I will also think about all the money I saved and calories burnt. Maybe this is a good thing. huge grin

Yard work is killing me - Speng - 04-25-2009

Man, I wish I could do yard work this weekend, it's all rainy and cold here.

Yard work is killing me - Securb - 04-26-2009

We were in the 80s yesterday and more of the same ths afternoon up until later in the afternoon then the temputures are going to drop a bit.

I must have move at least a ton of debrie yesterday from the front of the property. there is a 8x8x4 sink hole in the baack of the property the I fillded with the crap.

More chainsaws and wheel barrels today.

Yard work is killing me - Gator - 04-26-2009

I have a ton of work to do too, both inside and outside my house. I'm actually taking this week off from work so I can just finish all the painting.

If I have time, I'll do some outside work too, but finishing the inside is priority so we can unpack some more and start putting things on shelves and putting more stuff away.

Yard work is killing me - Speng - 04-26-2009

Securb Wrote:We were in the 80s yesterday and more of the same ths afternoon up until later in the afternoon then the temputures are going to drop a bit.

It was in the mid 80s Friday, just freaking beautiful outside. I woke up Saturday morning and it was in the mid 70s, within ten minutes it dropped thirty degrees, got really dark and started raining.

What'd you throw in the sinkhole, an annoying bitch from Canada? LOL

Yard work is killing me - Securb - 04-26-2009

Speng Wrote:What'd you throw in the sinkhole, an annoying bitch from Canada? LOL

Shhhhhh! :shifty:

Yard work is killing me - Securb - 06-13-2009

Two months later and I think I put a dent in this shit. At least it is nice today, the suck think is I have to wear long pant becase of the dear ticks.

Yard work is killing me - 3dR3 - 06-13-2009

one day it'll be done

and you can sit in the yard with a cold one and just look.

just think of that day.....

Yard work is killing me - Hooch - 06-13-2009

3dR3 Wrote:one day it'll be done

and you can sit in the yard with a cold one and just look.

just think of that day.....

yeah, that day is called winter, when all the shit dies naturally

Yard work is killing me - Securb - 06-13-2009

So I said the hell with yard work and bought some shelving and started straightening up the basement. We moved in during a blackout and there is shit everywhere down there. I finally unpacked the essentials. Now it feels like home and the very beginnings of a new Manroom.

3DR3 I know what you are going to say and don't worry the Jaeger is in the fridge.

[Image: DSC03945.JPG]

[Image: DSC03948.JPG]

[Image: DSC03949.JPG]

Hopefully these picture will get Frank over to the new house.