TMR Zoo Message Board
Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Beer, Food and Liquor (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz (/showthread.php?tid=5810)

Pages: 1 2 3

Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - Securb - 06-04-2014

Sweet jesus the ultimate wake and bake.

Quote:A new product promises drinkers a jolt of something extra than your daily dose of caffeine.

Washington state based Mirth Provisions plans to release a cannabis-infused cold-brew coffee called "Legal," as the new product will only be available in markets where marijuana is legal.

Creator Adam Stites told My Northwest that each bottle will contain about 20 milligrams of THC, enough to create “an alert, creative, high,” but not too much as to make it an unpleasant experience, “especially for people that are just getting into marijuana.”

On the company website, Mirth Provisions proclaims their coffee is “ mighty refreshing poured over ice or just sipped straight from the bottle. Knock one back with your compadres and take on the day with a smooth buzz and a grin a mile wide.”

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - CTN - 06-04-2014

smoking weed and drinking coffee is one helluva weird buzz. they work almost at cross purposes, at least with indica they do. sativa is too rare around here to find a regular supply of.

still though, i'd always prefer to smoke rather than to ingest.

I hate the body buzz.

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - GoldenVulture - 06-04-2014

Hash and coffee are the perfect mix to me, unfortunately the availabilty of hash dissappeared in the early 90's around here.

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - Agileguy - 06-04-2014

Ryan, it's too bad you were never in California when you smoked. If you end up moving out here you'll almost have to smoke at least occasionally, if for no other reason than posterity's sake. The weed out here is soooooo good and so easy to get. You can literally get pretty much anything, and in most big urban or suburban areas you can even have it delivered to your fucking door.

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - CTN - 06-04-2014

Oh I'm most probably not off it for good. Too much of an addiction-prone personality I suppose. I just need to lay off when the studies are intense.

I can't refuse weed if a joint or whatever is offered to me.

And when I do eventually move down to So Cal (that's my long term plan), I will have to sample the local greenery. But it's gonna be up against some stiff competition. I've smoked some of the best primo BC (british columbia) bud available anywhere. Had a steady stream of it for about a year or so back in the day. Blew the pants off of everything I smoked before and since.

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - Agileguy - 06-04-2014

Have you tried BHO hash wax? That shit is crazy. It's all I've been smoking for the last few months just because I don't smoke frequently enough to use up a stash before it goes stale.

Good wax will knock you on your ass.

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - Securb - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 05:50 PM)Agileguy Wrote: Have you tried BHO hash wax? That shit is crazy. It's all I've been smoking for the last few months just because I don't smoke frequently enough to use up a stash before it goes stale.

O my lord that looks so good.

[Image: g-13-widow-wax-4-1024x996.jpg]

My brother's boss's brother makes bho shatter. SHITS THE BOMB YO

[Image: BHO6_FRANK151..jpg]

RE: Marijuana infused coffee claims to give you a real morning buzz - Dr. Vegetable - 06-04-2014

"like"

(06-04-2014, 05:50 PM)Agileguy Wrote: Have you tried BHO hash wax? That shit is crazy. It's all I've been smoking for the last few months just because I don't smoke frequently enough to use up a stash before it goes stale.

I've tried what we called "budder". It was pale green and predictably, resembled butter. Not sure if that's the same thing though.

my roomies and I used to make our own butane hash oil. we'd pack a bowl that looked like this:

\ big drop of BHO/
_\ thc crystals /
__\---weed---/
___\more thc/
___ \weed /

and smoke a single bowl to one person in one huuuuuuuuuge bong hit. We called it cake, as in "hey dude, pack me a cake bowl". Sometimes we'd put some hash somewhere in the layers too.

lawd, i'm actually kinda glad i'm not doing that anymore.