TMR Zoo Message Board
MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Babes: Celebrities, Models and the girl next door (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie (/showthread.php?tid=664)

Pages: 1 2

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - Hooch - 07-11-2008

total hotness
It's time for this week's hottie from the pages of MySpace. I can't tell you much about this week's gal. I don't even know her real name, location or age. She simply goes by "Sexi Barbie", 98 years old, and lists her location as Barbie World... bitches.

It seems like she spends most of her time on MySpace writing about "haterz", "bitchezzz" and "fakers"... with some minor rants about assholes and stalkers. But hey, we're not here to read the text anyway, it's all about the images!

Images we have, and plenty of them, but I apologize upfront about all the text on these pics and their smaller size compared to our past MySpace Hotties... but this body cannot be missed, you guys HAVE to check this shit out. If you want to check Barbie our yourself, check out her MySpace page.

So haterz, bitches, fakers, stalkers, assholes, Cowboys fans and all other douchebags... eat your heart out:

Check out the main article for an assload of pics.

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - 3dR3 - 07-11-2008

it'd be like having sex with Barbie but without the melted plastic burning my dick!

that's hot.

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - C-Notes - 07-11-2008

Wow.

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - Speng - 07-11-2008

I stand behind my comment that it's a Real Doll. She looks way too fake and plastic.

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - 3dR3 - 07-11-2008

Speng Wrote:I stand behind my comment that it's a Real Doll. She looks way too fake and plastic.

false.... check out SNOPES.com!! lol

c'mon speng, you would.... i would, Hooch would even after you and I tore it up... :eek:

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - Hooch - 07-11-2008

3dR3 Wrote:c'mon speng, you would.... i would, Hooch would even after you and I tore it up... :eek:

this is truth

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - pervertfreak - 07-11-2008

I banged a chick that looked just like that. Of course it cost me $300...

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - Hooch - 07-12-2008

pervertfreak Wrote:I banged a chick that looked just like that. Of course it cost me $300...

$300? was there a sale on hot pootie somewhere?

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - Chef_Tony - 07-14-2008

pervertfreak Wrote:I banged a chick that looked just like that. Of course it cost me $300...

I'll bet she only took it from behind and wouldn't let you touch her cock, I mean pussy.

MySpace Hottie of the Week: Sexi Barbie - 3dR3 - 07-14-2008

dude, that's like $10 a second......