TMR Zoo Message Board
What are you drinking right now? - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Beer, Food and Liquor (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What are you drinking right now? (/showthread.php?tid=71)

What are you drinking right now? - Franchise - 10-10-2008

Hey the wife and daughter went out of town so I had to treat myself, I'm sure you would have come over ;-) where the hell is my invite up to your place anyway you know I have a ton of good beer to be drunk plus when the new kids gets here I'm offically on daddy lockdown for awhile............7 weeks and counting

What are you drinking right now? - Securb - 10-10-2008

Franchise Wrote:Hey the wife and daughter went out of town so I had to treat myself, I'm sure you would have come over ;-) where the hell is my invite up to your place anyway you know I have a ton of good beer to be drunk plus when the new kids gets here I'm offically on daddy lockdown for awhile............7 weeks and counting

Between the Bud trip and moving I am jammed but put the 23 of Nov on the calender for the Pats v. Dolphins I am right up Rt 38

What are you drinking right now? - Chef_Tony - 10-10-2008

last night it was a couple glasses of Balvenie Doublewood Scotch.

What are you drinking right now? - Securb - 10-12-2008

Chef_Tony Wrote:last night it was a couple glasses of Balvenie Doublewood Scotch.

Awesome scotch, I am flirting with a sore throat I might be sipping a scotch latter today. Being a sales guy a sore throat grounds me.

What are you drinking right now? - pervertfreak - 10-12-2008

Green tea. I'm dieting pretty hard core right now. I've probably dropped over 10 lbs in two weeks without even exercising.

What are you drinking right now? - Franchise - 10-17-2008

Heading home soon, and will be promptly drinking Sierra Nevada Hop Harvest, Founder's Hop Harvest and comparing. I also just picked up this years Brooklyn Chocolate Stout so that might make its way into the rotation tonight.

What are you drinking right now? - Securb - 10-17-2008

Franchise Wrote:. I also just picked up this years Brooklyn Chocolate Stout so that might make its way into the rotation tonight.

Are you going to cellar some this year?

What are you drinking right now? - Franchise - 10-20-2008

Securb Wrote:Are you going to cellar some this year?

It is hard to cellar that beer because I end up drinking the whole 6-pack. But this year I will def set some aside. Last year when we did the vertical at your house I was impressed with the year old version. I would also like to lay a couple down for 2+ years as well.

What are you drinking right now? - Securb - 10-20-2008

Franchise Wrote:I was impressed with the year old version. I would also like to lay a couple down for 2+ years as well.

I drank a year old BBCS last night. Keeping in mind last year was the first year with the new recipe fermenting out at 10%. It was delicious and the alcohol was well hidden. We can do another vertical this year.

What are you drinking right now? - Franchise - 10-20-2008

Securb Wrote:I drank a year old BBCS last night. Keeping in mind last year was the first year with the new recipe fermenting out at 10%. It was delicious and the alcohol was well hidden. We can do another vertical this year.

It was funny doing the vertical based on the old version vs. the new version. Tough to really compare imo. But this time the vertical will be a better indication of how the new recipe ages. Did you check out Iron Chef with Garrett yet? Your boy was in full effect! glossy hair and everything LOL I kid Garrett, I kid.