TMR Zoo Message Board
NFL Talk - 2008 - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Sports: All Chatter for all leagues (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: NFL Talk - 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=75)

NFL Talk - 2008 - Hooch - 10-16-2008

wasn't the security guard a Cowboys employee?

NFL Talk - 2008 - Prog - 10-16-2008

Hooch Wrote:wasn't the security guard a Cowboys employee?

He was. And, last name is Jones. Not that it matters.

NFL Talk - 2008 - bobbyt2 - 10-18-2008

Prog Wrote:There was an interesting conspiracy theory floated yesterday.

Which, they traded the next day to Detroit for Roy Williams, someone they've been after for a couple of years.

Jerry Jones is a lot of things, dumb ain't one of them.

but DOUCHY is ! He told the media that Romo was playing...Is he really going to risk his starting QB to a possibly season ending injury VS. the LAMBS?

NFL Talk - 2008 - Prog - 10-18-2008

bobbyt2 Wrote:but DOUCHY is ! He told the media that Romo was playing...Is he really going to risk his starting QB to a possibly season ending injury VS. the LAMBS?

Sure. Romo goes out and he spins it that it is the competitiveness of Romo and he supported him. Then it gives him an out if they bomb in the playoffs again.

NFL Talk - 2008 - Securb - 10-19-2008

bobbyt2 Wrote:VS. the LAMBS?

Fuck! :eek:LOL

NFL Talk - 2008 - EaglesSuck - 10-19-2008

Prog Wrote:Sure. Romo goes out and he spins it that it is the competitiveness of Romo and he supported him. Then it gives him an out if they bomb in the playoffs again.

I don't think we need to worry about that because they ain't making the playoffs at this rate. Their lines are getting manhandled no matter who they line up against. Can't run, can't stop the run, can't pass, can't stop the pass, special teams suck. It's an all out team disaster. This team is about to quit on Wade Phillips if they haven't already. :cool: Jerry Jones is a fucking buffoon. I need to seriously start drinking more on sundays to endure the rest of this shit...

Getting blown out by the Yams, if this isn't rock bottom I don't know what is.

NFL Talk - 2008 - Hooch - 10-19-2008

So when are these timeouts to "ice the kicker" a second before the snap going to stop? I've seen two missed field goals get wiped out now in consecutive weeks, and re-kicked successfully to send games into overtime.

Who came up with this shit? That senile old bat Shanahan?

NFL Talk - 2008 - Prog - 10-19-2008

Hooch Wrote:So when are these timeouts to "ice the kicker" a second before the snap going to stop?

When they change the rule to say timeouts must come from a player on the field and not the coach hiding behind the side judge.

NFL Talk - 2008 - Prog - 10-19-2008

[Image: AAGL098~Dallas-Cowboys-Helmet-Logo-Posters.jpg]

[SIZE="7"]+[/SIZE]

[Image: TiffanyFork.JPG]

NFL Talk - 2008 - Speng - 10-19-2008

I'm surprised the Packers beat the Colts, much less by a rather large margin.

Manning looked so beat down