TMR Zoo Message Board
NFL Talk - 2008 - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Sports: All Chatter for all leagues (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: NFL Talk - 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=75)

NFL Talk - 2008 - Speng - 12-07-2008

Stick a fork in the Packer's season...'tis done

NFL Talk - 2008 - bobbyt2 - 12-07-2008

Securb Wrote:....or offensive holding

[youtube]R7Zw4VDw8z4[/youtube]

hey man that was a white jesey..;)

Yeah baby! huge grin love seeing that again....

NFL Talk - 2008 - bobbyt2 - 12-08-2008

Wow they CAN run the ball!:eek::mad: every team the Eagles needed to lose ~ did...LOLthe wild card spot is once again up for grabs:cool:

NFL Talk - 2008 - EaglesSuck - 12-08-2008

Well it's definitely December. Before anyone says it, Romo is the biggest choker in the NFL (maybe except for Favre). That was a tough one yesterday. Dallas had the Squealers beat. They have to run the table now to make the playoffs. I have no idea what to make of this team anymore.

NFL Talk - 2008 - Securb - 12-08-2008

Speng Wrote:Stick a fork in the Packer's season...'tis done

After Bobby's GMEN bitchslap The Cowboys next week they will be done to and we won't have to hear from ES until August. LOL

Securb Wrote:After Bobby's GMEN bitchslap The Cowboys next week they will be done to and we won't have to hear from ES until August. LOL

I wish I could say the same about your Dolphins but they have a faggot schedule & they'll probably make the playoffs which is a joke. But thanks! You just put the Securb ''I have no clue what I'm talking about'' jinx on the Giants! I feel better now.

PS.

I'll be here through the Superbowl like I always am...

Securb Wrote:After Bobby's GMEN bitchslap The Cowboys next week they will be done to and we won't have to hear from ES until August. LOL

It would be the cherry on top after clinching the division & knocking out the bitches on national tvhuge grin:cool:
I wasn't going to bring it up, but Romo cannot win a big game, & the captain has never won a playoff game :shifty: it's over Johnny

bobbyt2 Wrote:but Romo cannot win a big game

Can't argue with you. It is what it is... Is this Sunday Night a big game?

EaglesSuck Wrote:Can't argue with you. It is what it is... Is this Sunday Night a big game?

Absolutely! If Romo gets the win, it will be the biggest win of his career, & he will shut up a lot of nay sayers.

bobbyt2 Wrote:Absolutely! If Romo gets the win, it will be the biggest win of his career, & he will shut up a lot of nay sayers.

ok, just checking. I'm holding out for the injury report later in the week to give my prediction on what's going to happen...