TMR Zoo Message Board
NFL Talk - 2008 - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Sports: All Chatter for all leagues (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: NFL Talk - 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=75)

NFL Talk - 2008 - Prog - 12-09-2008

Securb Wrote:Division?! Let me be the first media outlet that predicts a Miami Superbowl ;)

I thought the Super Bowl was in Tampa this year and Miami next year.huge grin

NFL Talk - 2008 - EaglesSuck - 12-09-2008

Prog Wrote:I thought the Super Bowl was in Tampa this year and Miami next year.huge grin

typical Prog beating me to the punch.. huge grin

NFL Talk - 2008 - Securb - 12-10-2008

Bottom line is it looks like we have the division.

NFL Talk - 2008 - Hooch - 12-10-2008

Securb Wrote:Bottom line is it looks like we have the division.

It would be nice if they flex their last game with the Jets instead of Dallas-Philly. I need one more brat and egg breakfast.

NFL Talk - 2008 - EaglesSuck - 12-10-2008

Securb Wrote:Bottom line is it looks like we have the division.

I keep looking for you every week but I've yet to see you on the sideline.

Hooch Wrote:It would be nice if they flex their last game with the Jets instead of Dallas-Philly. I need one more brat and egg breakfast.

Dallas = Ratings.

What's a shame is that one (or both) of these teams might not make the playoffs & 2 teams from the NFC south will possibly get in as wildcards. Both of them will have to run the table to get in.

I just realized that they pushed the Giants/Panthers game to Sunday Night. So the Giants will have 2 sunday night games in a row.

NFL Talk - 2008 - Securb - 12-10-2008

EaglesSuck Wrote:Dallas = Ratings.

We have had Dallas on TV almost every week this year the only Dolphins games have been the two against the Pats. Usually I get at least 4 games in a year.

Securb Wrote:We have had Dallas on TV almost every week this year the only Dolphins games have been the two against the Pats. Usually I get at least 4 games in a year.

You don't have the Sunday Ticket?

NFL Talk - 2008 - bobbyt2 - 12-10-2008

Giants = best team in football:cool:

This week will be a battle to the end. No MB3, No Plax, & possibly no Jacobs... It will be in the hands of the QBs. Romo has traditionally done well against the GMEN (during the reg. season) this is a MUST WIN game for them. Can't waithuge grin

NFL Talk - 2008 - Hooch - 12-10-2008

EaglesSuck Wrote:What's a shame is that one (or both) of these teams might not make the playoffs & 2 teams from the NFC south will possibly get in as wildcards. Both of them will have to run the table to get in.

and since they play each other in week 17, both can't run the table so it's probably one or the other... if either. They have no one to blame but themselves though. Both teams have fucked themselves royally.