TMR Zoo Message Board
NFL Talk - 2008 - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: The Zoo Zones (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Sports: All Chatter for all leagues (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: NFL Talk - 2008 (/showthread.php?tid=75)

NFL Talk - 2008 - EaglesSuck - 12-12-2008

Hooch Wrote:This has happened somewhere before, I can't remember where...

T.O. expressing resentment towards Romo

TO is a crybaby. He's been thrown to more times than anyone on the team. Maybe if he finished his routes he'd get more balls. His act is growing tiresome. I don't think he's worth the trouble anymore because he's just not that good anymore. The talent isn't worth the drama.

NFL Talk - 2008 - bobbyt2 - 12-12-2008

EaglesSuck Wrote:TO is a crybaby. He's been thrown to more times than anyone on the team. Maybe if he finished his routes he'd get more balls. His act is growing tiresome. I don't think he's worth the trouble anymore because he's just not that good anymore. The talent isn't worth the drama.

what a pathetic douche'!LOL They have to play the biggest game of the year & he starts shit with HIS quarterback?! Now the captain will make sure he gets his looks & ignore the big white guy (82) Look for a couple more picks...huge grin

bobbyt2 Wrote:what a pathetic douche'!LOL They have to play the biggest game of the year & he starts shit with HIS quarterback?! Now the captain will make sure he gets his looks & ignore the big white guy (82) Look for a couple more picks...huge grin

yeah great fucking timing. He made another comment that he seldoms talk to Romo (only on the field) so looks like that relationship has finally deteriorated. I guess it's too late to change my pick. Dallas' D is gonna have to carry this one with all the bullshit going on on the O. TO has to get the sand out of his va jay jay.

That being said, ESPN lives for this shit & blows it up more than any other team in sports. I'm sure this shit happens all over the league but nobody wants to hear reports about Bill receivers being upset. I swear if the Cowboys didn't exist, sportscenter would last 15 minutes.

It's like you can't get away from them!:shifty: Look at all the former Bitches in the media...
Emmit Smith , Irvin , Aikman , Moose Johnson , D' Sanders, Jerry Jones & on & on:mad:

bobbyt2 Wrote:It's like you can't get away from them!:shifty: Look at all the former Bitches in the media...
Emmit Smith , Irvin , Aikman , Moose Johnson , D' Sanders, Jerry Jones & on & on:mad:

That's not what I'm talking about and I know what you are trying to do. Those guys were great players with lots of rings. Nuff said. Even Toothless Tard Strahan has a media job now. Jerry Jones talks too much to the media but he's always done that.

bobbyt2 Wrote:It's like you can't get away from them!:shifty: Look at all the former Bitches in the media...

speaking of which Bobby. NFL network is replaying the Cowboys @ Giants 1994 NFC East championship game which decided home field. The one where Emmitt separated his shoulder and still ran over LT & the rest of the Giants. I was at that game!! Thought you might be interested to relive that great football moment :) Or maybe you were still in diapers then??

NFL Talk - 2008 - Hooch - 12-12-2008

EaglesSuck Wrote:I guess it's too late to change my pick.

If you really want to, I can make it happen.

Assuming this keeps going on the way it is, is he done in Dallas after this season?

EaglesSuck Wrote:That's not what I'm talking about and I know what you are trying to do. Those guys were great players with lots of rings. Nuff said. Even Toothless Tard Strahan has a media job now. Jerry Jones talks too much to the media but he's always done that.

OK nuff said. IF they win out & make the playoffs this year, I will publicly apologize for any anti Dallas comments I have made about the team this year:cool:

EaglesSuck Wrote:speaking of which Bobby. NFL network is replaying the Cowboys @ Giants 1994 NFC East championship game which decided home field. The one where Emmitt separated his shoulder and still ran over LT & the rest of the Giants. I was at that game!! Thought you might be interested to relive that great football moment :) Or maybe you were still in diapers then??

I watched that game in huge a sports bar in NYC (allstars?)
Just one of the many great Hating Dallas moments.:mad: Emmitt was the man

Hooch Wrote:If you really want to, I can make it happen.

Assuming this keeps going on the way it is, is he done in Dallas after this season?

For me yeah I would love to see him go because after 3 years I've had enough. He's getting too old anyway. But I don't see Jerry Jones letting him go because he's the biggest enabler on the planet. Plus they are not sure of what they got with this Roy Williams Jr guy. I think the head coaching position is the biggest question. The D has actually played well in recent weeks and Jason Garrett's stock has fallen. So saying that Captain Kangaroo will go and Garrett takes the head coaching job isn't a lock. If things get really ugly, possibly TO will go. But I doubt it. He could demand a trade or something. But who would take him? Maybe he can have a reunion with Donovan in Philly. :)

I stick with my initial pick and take the Boys, despite of this bullshit