TMR Zoo Message Board
Day Off - Printable Version

+- TMR Zoo Message Board (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Rants, Raves and Random Chatter (http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Day Off (/showthread.php?tid=969)

Pages: 1 2

Day Off - Securb - 08-15-2008

I took the day off just to take the day off. I am going to work out (unrushed), go to the guitar shop and hang out while my guitars get worked on, shoot into Boston and hang at my budies Marine Garage at the marina for a bit. Gonna do some Beer shopping in town and hit a couple of guitarshops. I might even work in The Dark Knight.

The best part is I just got paid and my commision check is looking pretty nice this month.

Day Off - Gator - 08-15-2008

Very nice. I hope the weather cooperates for you. We're expecting heavy storms later today but I don't know if they're traveling that far north.

I have a rare Friday where I'm actually in my office :( (I usually work from home or our corporate office, both are better than my main office where I am now). I'm going out tonight after work to go house shopping.

But, on the bright side, I'm on vacation all next week :)
I have nothing planned at all for Mon-Wed, but Thurs AM my wife and I are taking our youngest daughter to college about 2 1/5 hours away, and staying until Friday

Day Off - Prog - 08-15-2008

Why are you already out of bed?

Day Off - Securb - 08-15-2008

Gator Wrote:I are taking our youngest daughter to college about 2 1/5 hours away, and staying until Friday

I can't belive Nickie is going to college I can remeber her running around your mom's back yard in Malden when she was 3 or 4.

Prog Wrote:Why are you already out of bed?

I don't get many days to myself I can sleep anytime. I just got done working out I am going to hit the showers and head out the door.

Day Off - Speng - 08-15-2008

Sounds like you have a full day planned, I hope the weather is decent.

Day Off - 3dR3 - 08-15-2008

hmm i should blow the rest of my day off.....

but i can't

Day Off - TooFunny - 08-15-2008

Enjoy your day!

I wish I could take the day off, I have a milion things to do today. In fact, I should not be on here. Himself and I have enjoyed an entire week sans kids, but they all come home from camp today - our teeny bopper, her 2 male cousins, and our youngest son (who is bound for college in a couple of weeks). We leave Monday for the 12-hour drive to the coast, to visit our adult children and GRANDKIDS!!!!

However...on a cheerier note....on Saturday I will be driving Himself's pride and joy, his Silver Anniversary Corvette, in a parade.....

Day Off - Speng - 08-15-2008

Chocklit Wrote:I will be driving Himself's pride and joy, his Silver Anniversary Corvette, in a parade.....

Your penis has a car?

Day Off - TooFunny - 08-15-2008

Speng Wrote:Your penis has a car?

I suppose one could say the car is a surrogate penis...

[Image: Corvette.jpg]

Day Off - 3dR3 - 08-15-2008

Chocklit Wrote:I suppose one could say the car is a surrogate penis...

[Image: Corvette.jpg]

I've always thought the vettes were quite phallic