Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skank of the week
wait..... he's not gay?
3dR3 Wrote:wait..... he's not gay?

He goes both ways.
Will it blend? That is the question.
hes always been a weird dude
woah shit.... hardly recognize him there... what a dick.
So...just what is Andy Dick doing in Chocklit's Filthy Skank of the Week thread?

According to Wikipedia....

Skank is a slang and pejorative term used in English to describe a certain type of female. The term "skank" differs from that of "slut" in that whereas the latter implies only sexual promiscuity; the former also implies poor taste, personally degrading behaviour and low socioeconomic class.

Also used as slang for lower class female that is dirty or not presenting herself well. Other skank behaviors can include being obsessed with celebrity lifestyle and emulating it.

In recent years "Skank" (or "Skankster") is also used in some parts of the U.K to describe unappealing individuals of either sex with habitual poor personal hygiene, most notably long-term drug addicts; a usage in some ways harking back to its original application.

Originally denoting a bad smell or a filthy surface, "skank" has come to refer to someone who is physically repugnant for their filth, and figuratively applied to someone who is morally or socially repugnant for their behavior and demeanor, most often sexual conduct.

Well, I must admit that last paragraph does fit him to a tee...
Ooops, I crapped my pants
[Image: 0716082andydick1.jpg]
OH MY GOD THAT PIC IS FUCKING AWESOME! I LOVE IT! He looks so insane. It's GREAT! I think Andy Dick is fucking RAD. He's funny as hell.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
That pic would make a great Avatar
Speng Wrote:That pic would make a great Avatar
That's funny because I was gonna say "I'm off to go make every avatar that I have on the internet that picture" but I just settled on making my windows user icon it instead.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
he was pretty insane on the gong show
Jessica Simpson will be in Oxnard, California to watch Cowboys training camp. Why WTF? :confused:

Joe Simpson, Jess' dad, was at Sunday afternoon's practice and confirmed that his daughter would arrive "soon." "She's coming to the games this year, so you better get ready," Why WTF? :confused:

Papa Joe added. "She's a fan from the beginning to the end." As for Tony Romo, Joe said "He better have the year of his life." LOL

[Image: jessica-simpson-cheers-tony-romo-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moron of the week Securb 1,173 1,095,253 11-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Last Post: divorce111
  Douchebag of the Week Securb 12 17,187 03-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Great news of the week Prog 4 6,364 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Securb
  And number 3 for the week - 'Peanuts' animator Bill Melendez dies Prog 2 4,069 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Fel