Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your picture
So that is what Tiffany was carrying all over Boston. She is beutiful and has already been to the Sam Adams Brewery, that a girl.
Thanks fellas! Yeah she is pretty amazing, cutest thing I've ever seen.

Bruce, Adam and I were talking a few weeks ago that we were gonna have to figure a way to get back out there for a visit. We loved it, it was so freaking cool there. Revisit the brewery.

[Image: 2008185162554.jpg]
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.
C-Notes Wrote:Bruce, Adam and I were talking a few weeks ago that we were gonna have to figure a way to get back out there for a visit. We loved it, it was so freaking cool there. Revisit the brewery.

Historicly it would be great for the kids they are old enough to get into it. I will take you guys to the battle grounds in Lexington this time around it is pretty cool, you can run all over the place and play army. All of the original structures are down town John Hancocks house and a bunch of other cool stuff. As far as Sam Adams goes we could go back there or Harpoon or both. You guys are alway welcome.
I posted this in another thread, but this is a bunch of my friends and I on Griffon at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I'm the guy in the the blue shirt.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4&d=1215614147]
Go Speed Racer, go Speed Racer. go Speed Racer go.....

[Image: AlExT1oCAAAKoY7.jpg:large]
Pretty cool, I think!

[Image: A6PP8JQCQAEJ6iQ.jpg:large]
I forgot I had this video of Hooch at the hotel in Vegas last year. He was getting ready for P Diddy's party at Tao Nightclub.

http://cutmeoffmidfunk.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The post service GoldenVulture 3 4,014 12-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Random drunk post Securb 3 4,344 04-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Post - Election 2008 Securb 90 87,077 04-23-2009, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Securb
  My Griffon Picture BeerMe 8 8,186 07-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Last Post: BeerMe