Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're f'ing kidding me right?
Yes, there are still places in the world where this not only happens, but government officials make comments like this...

Quote:In Zimbabwe, a goat gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.
Hooch Wrote:Yes, there are still places in the world where this not only happens, but government officials make comments like this...

Are you talking about Jersey City again?
Am i the only one seeing this?

[Image: gamseaman490.jpg]
OK I will bite WTF is that
The bigger your chest, the more free drinks you will get. That's the cheeky gimmick that local diner-cum-bar OverEasy at One Fullerton has come up with for its latest event Fill My Cups.

A modest set of A-cups - we're talking bra size of course - gets one free drink, B-cups get two, C-cups get three, and D-cups get a free bottle of vodka.

While some women think it's a novel marketing strategy, others insist they will not support it.

Fill My Cups is happening tonight. Coupons will be given out and clubbers can redeem them for free drinks from 9pm to 11pm, while stocks last.The nightspot came up with the gimmick because its guest deejay for the night, an Australian, goes by the moniker of DJ DCUP. 'It was really a play on the guest DJ's name

[Image: NP_IMAGES_BOOBS3.jpg]
Great way to get some big tits out in the bar.

Too bad we missed this one...
A man reportedly bit off an officer’s nipple during a fight outside a Chicago bar on Monday night.

The Chicago Sun-Times says the man got into a physical confrontation with the off-duty officer and bit the officer’s nipple.

A doctor said the bite was so severe, the officer “lost a body part”, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
Securb Wrote:OK I will bite WTF is that

It's an old Dreamcast game. I think it was called "Seaman".
The Augusta Chronicle reported on Tuesday that the All-American Basketball Alliance plans to kick off its inaugural season in June and hopes that Augusta will be one of 12 cities to host teams.

But here's the kicker: According to a press release the newspaper and other Augusta media outlets received from the new league, "only players that are natural-born United State citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league."

That's right. Lewis, who calls himself the commissioner of the AABA, will exclude blacks and all foreigners from his new league, which the newspaper said will be based in Atlanta.

According to the Chronicle, Lewis said he wants to emphasize "fundamental basketball" instead of "street ball" played by "people of color."
"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," Lewis told the paper. "I don't hate anyone of color."

Lewis pointed out recent incidents in the NBA, including Gilbert Arenas' suspension for bringing a gun into the Washington Wizards locker room, and said, "Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?"

But is Lewis, a former promoter of the International Wrestling Union, serious about his plans for such an exclusionary league, which he hopes will have teams in a dozen southeastern cities such as Augusta, Albany and Chattanooga, Tenn.?

The AABA apparently has no Web site, and efforts early Thursday to reach Lewis through the telephone number listed on the league's press release were unsuccessful.

"I am a sports enthusiast myself, but I just don't think that idea's going to fly in Augusta, Ga.," Augusta Mayor Deke Copenhaver told WJBF-TV.
who the fuck wants to watch that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus F'ing Christ Securb 1 2,711 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Please stop your f'ing whining Securb 4 5,347 07-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 3dR3