Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shield Thread
Prog Wrote:face burned on the stove.

Courtesy of Armadillo. But he got his when he was shivved in the barn. Set up by Shane & Lem to save Mackey.

great show, I'm going to miss it.
Mackie has a total mess on his hands I dont know how he can turn this around. It looks like he is going to have to give up his life for his family's lives. Does Acevada think he can screw Mackie like that he can use the box for his own personal reasons but Mackie cant? WTF? He will get screwed over by Mackie bigtime.
Securb Wrote:Mackie has a total mess on his hands I dont know how he can turn this around. It looks like he is going to have to give up his life for his family's lives. Does Acevada think he can screw Mackie like that he can use the box for his own personal reasons but Mackie cant? WTF? He will get screwed over by Mackie bigtime.

Acevada is the biggest hypocrite. He looks down on Mackie and wants him behind bars but will bend the same rules to service his own purpose. Look what he went through to hid the pictures of him sucking cock at gun point. I wouldn't count Vic out. I'm sure he'll find a safe way out of this. He should get his family out of town though. So should Shane. I don't know what to think about Shane. I still can't forgive him for Lem.
EaglesSuck Wrote:I don't know what to think about Shane. I still can't forgive him for Lem.

Did Mackie forgive him last night or do you think that was bullshit. I was waiting for him to give Ronnie a look or say something but nothing happened
Securb Wrote:Did Mackie forgive him last night or do you think that was bullshit. I was waiting for him to give Ronnie a look or say something but nothing happened

I don't think he did. It seemed more to calm Shane down. Vic is worried about his family and I don't think he'll have a problem sacrificing Shane if necessary. Plus, it appears that Shane gave back all his leverage.

I also see Vic getting arrested for child abuse. Lots of references that he grabbed his daughter too hard. I see her filing a report after a bruise appears.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Securb Wrote:Did Mackie forgive him last night or do you think that was bullshit. I was waiting for him to give Ronnie a look or say something but nothing happened

I don't think he forgave Shane. He's doing whatever he has to in order to keep his family safe.

He doesn't want them out of town because he won't be able to keep an eye on them if they leave.

Was that the first time Shane actually admitted to killing Lem? I can't remember if he did last season or continued to deny that it was him.
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:Was that the first time Shane actually admitted to killing Lem? I can't remember if he did last season or continued to deny that it was him.

He admitted to it last season. Vic started to piece it together and when he discovered the missing hand grenade, Shane confessed.
Prog Wrote:I also see Vic getting arrested for child abuse. Lots of references that he grabbed his daughter too hard. I see her filing a report after a bruise appears.

I can't see him going down for that after all the shit he did.

By the way best scene from last night
Securb Wrote:I can't see him going down for that after all the shit he did.

Some of the preview reading I've seen said the daughter was going to be a real problem for Vic.
Prog Wrote:Some of the preview reading I've seen said the daughter was going to be a real problem for Vic.

She already went to the police once that didnt help, I can see her going to the other side. Now that she is drinking I bet she will start hanging out with the wrong crowd. I can see her hanging out with some banggers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 162,985 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 73,700 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn Gator 19 28,068 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Gator