Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother 11 Thread: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn
And I thought we left high school behind. But, here we are, right back again, courtesy of Big Brother. For some unknown reason, they thought it would be a good idea to break this season’s houseguests up into four, well known high school cliques: Popular, Brains, Athletes, and Off-Beat.

I don’t know what high school the producers of BB 11 went to, but, if it was my high school, it would have been a little different. It would have looked more like this: Jocks, Nerds, Rockers, Punks. Popular, Brains, and Off-Beat spread across all groups, so they wouldn’t have had their own cliques. I won’t destroy your illusion of me (whatever it may be) by telling you what clique I was, or wasn’t in.

Big Brother 11: Brains, Boobs, and Brawn
http://www.tmrzoo.com/?p=2992
There's no crying in baseball
I don't like the clique twist at all. I wish they'd just do a plain old Big Brother, no huge game changing twists. Just let them exist and compete without all the added shit that usually backfires.
tell me more about the boobs.....

i noted that showtime plays this late at night.

i tried masturbating to it one night but it didnt' work out so well.

what do they show you one showtime that they don't on the regular show?
3dR3 Wrote:what do they show you one showtime that they don't on the regular show?

From what I understand, the Showtime thing is live feeds of the shit at night. I'm not sure if it's edited/condensed or if it's the same stuff that's on the live feeds.

Her boobs are HUGE, fake but HUGE. They distract from her jacked up teeth.
I've watched the SHO one a couple of times, and I may again, strictly for the purpose of this blog, of course. It's completely live, and unedited. Everything goes, nothing is restricted, and, they're on the West coast, so if it's on at Midnight EST, it's only 9 PM there, still plenty of time for, whatever.
yeah, i was anticipating an orgy....
3dR3 Wrote:yeah, i was anticipating an orgy....

Hopefully not with this cast, the cast is on the homely side.
even less of a reason to tune in....
So you're saying you're not going to read my posts, which I painstakingly take minutes to write each week? (you'll see the newest one shortly) I'm wounded.
Gator Wrote:So you're saying you're not going to read my posts, which I painstakingly take minutes to write each week? (you'll see the newest one shortly) I'm wounded.

He's saying that only after reading your articles, and since the eye candy is not there, he has no reason to watch the show because you've so accurately synopsized it.

is synopsized a word?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rescue Me Thread *SPOILERS* Speng 111 160,927 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Securb
  The It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Thread 3dR3 55 72,769 10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 3dR3
  The Shield Thread Gator 77 78,577 11-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Prog