Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moron of the week
That's the hot dog that gave Prog the hot, liquid poop.
Reply
An aspiring chef died after eating a super-hot chilli sauce as part of an endurance competition with a friend.

Andrew Lee, 33, challenged his girlfriend’s brother to a contest to see who could eat the spiciest sauce that he could create.

The fork-lift truck driver, who wanted to cook for a living, prepared a tomato sauce made with red chillies grown on his father’s allotment. After eating it, however, he suffered intense discomfort and itching. The following morning he was found dead, possibly after suffering a heart attack.

Toxicology tests are being conducted to try to establish if he suffered a reaction to the food.

An inquest was told that Lee, from Edlington, England, was in perfect health and had just passed a medical examination at work. He was a keen cook and would often prepare meals for his parents. It is believed that Mr Lee had never prepared a dish as hot as the one he made the night before his death.

Lee’s sister, Claire Chadbourne, 29, said that he took a jar of the sauce to the home of his girlfriend, Samantha Bailey, and challenged her brother Michael, 29, to see who could eat it. “Andrew just ate the chillies with a plate of Dolmio sauce,” she added. “It was not a proper meal because he had already eaten lamb chops and potato mash after work.

“He apparently got into bed at 2.30am and started scratching all over. His girlfriend scratched his back until he fell asleep. She woke up and he had gone. It is incredible. Who would have thought he could have died from eating chilli sauce? We don’t know of anything else that could have caused his death. The postmortem showed no heart problems.

“He loved cooking for his friends. He always said he wanted to be a chef but didn’t want to start at the bottom.”

An inquest was opened and adjourned in Doncaster last week.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,429473,00.html
Will it blend? That is the question.
Reply
^^i couldn't believe that shit when I read it earlier today^^
Reply
SYDNEY, Australia — A blank-faced 7-year-old boy broke into a popular Outback zoo, fed a string of animals to the resident crocodile and bashed several lizards to death with a rock, the zoo's director said Friday.

The boy jumped a security fence at the Alice Springs Reptile Center in central Australia early Wednesday, then went on a 30-minute killing spree, using a rock to slay three lizards, including the zoo's beloved, 20-year-old goanna, which he then fed to "Terry," an 11-foot, 440-pound vsaltwater crocodile, said zoo director Rex Neindorf.

The boy, whose deadly acts were caught on the zoo's security camera, also threw several live animals to Terry over the two fences surrounding the crocodile's enclosure, at one point climbing over the outer fence to get closer to the giant reptile. In the footage, the boy's face remains largely blank, Neindorf said.

"It was like he was playing a game," he said.

He killed 13 animals worth around $5,500, including a turtle, bearded dragons and thorny devil lizards, Neindorf said. Although none were rare, some would be difficult to replace, he said.

"We're horrified that anyone can do this, and saddened by the age of the child," Neindorf said.

Alice Springs police said they identified the boy, who lives locally, but were unable to press charges because of his age. Children under age 10 are not criminally liable under the law in the Northern Territory.

"By all accounts, he's quite a nasty 7-year-old," said Neindorf, who plans to sue the boy's parents. "If we can't put the blame onto the child, then someone has to accept the responsibility."

The zoo's security system, which relies on sensors, probably did not detect the boy because he is so small, Neindorf said.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Reply
lock that little fucker up now
Reply
its a shame the croc didn't get him
Reply
A couple from Malaysia was beaten to death Thursday in bizarre stop-smoking ritual, Agence France-Presse reported.

Police spokesman Ku Chin Wah told the official Bernama news agency that Mohamed Ibrahim Kader Mydin, 47, and his wife Rosina Mydin Pillay, 41, sustained head injuries in a beating intended to cure them of smoking and other illnesses.

The 15-year-old daughter of one of the four relatives who participated in the beating was also attacked and is fighting for her life in hospital, according to AFP.

Police said that Mohamed Ibrahim asked family to help him kick his smoking habit, and confided in relatives that his wife was suffering from asthma and a liver ailment.

"Following this, a 23-year-old male relative suggested that the couple undergo a ritual which involved all family members joining forces to beat up the couple to rid them of their ailments,'' Ku told Bernama.

The couple's heads were smashed on tables and beaten with crash helmets and brooms.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Reply
Doctors in Phuket, Thailand, are warning vegetarians at the annual Chinese Vegetarian Festival that piercing their faces with knives, axes, spades and beach umbrellas could expose them to health risks.

Each year, health authorities warn devoted Buddhists that “Ma Song,” the ritualistic self-infliction of pain, could cause HIV/AIDS and hepatitis infections. And every year, adherents walk barefoot over smoldering coals, climb ladders with rungs made of knife blades and bathe in hot oil—all in pursuit of spiritual trance which will earn good luck for themselves and their neighbors.

According to local legend, Ma Song or “entranced horses” possess the bodies of devotees and perform self-torture to absorb the evil from their host bodies to themselves. “Handlers” are assigned to entranced devotees to escort them around town with spears, poles and lanterns protruding from their skin, according to the festival’s Web site, PhuketVegetarian.com.

Celebrants keep a strictly vegetarian or vegan diet for part of all of the 10-day festival to avoid inflicting pain and suffering on any life form, with the exception of themselves.

The Phuket Public Health Office advises adherents to sterilize the instruments before inserting them into the skin and “take steps” to prevent viral and bacterial infection, the Phuket Gazette reports.

“Apart from the risks associated with sharp objects, we are also checking to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained at food stalls by giving advice to vendors,” the health office told the newspaper. Samples of vegetarian food is inspected for safety, the health office reassures.

Photos
Will it blend? That is the question.
Reply
Man shoots himself twice after being denied sex

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_106200...rce=rss_viewed

By The Associated Press
Article Launched: 10/02/2008 02:03:32 PM PDT

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Authorities say a Fort Myers man shot himself in the arm after his girlfriend refused to have sex with him. The Lee County Sheriff's Office reported that a 29-year-old man and his girlfriend returned home from a bar early Wednesday morning.

The girlfriend told deputies that her boyfriend wanted to get intimate, but she just wanted to go to sleep. When she refused, he became irate.

Authorities said the girlfriend went to a spare bedroom, and several minutes later she heard two gunshots. She told deputies her boyfriend came into her room and threatened her. He then stumbled into the kitchen before falling into the oven, knocking himself unconscious.

The man was treated for two gunshot wounds to the arm and was taken to jail.

The man was charged with threatening violence and firing a weapon in an occupied dwelling. He was being held on $100,000 bail.
Reply
KFC Fines Woman for Staying Too Long

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431741,00.html

Fast food fan Natalie Jackson was hit with a $264 fine at KFC — for staying too long gorging on a monster-sized “family bucket.”

The British trainee nurse and a pal ordered 14 chicken pieces, six bags of fries and large cokes after driving to their local branch.

They spent an hour and a half eating the 5,456-calorie feast. A few days later, KFC regular Jackson got the fine in the mail for breaking the restaurant parking lot’s 75-minute limit.

“It’s disgusting. I spend a lot of money in there. Now I’m never going back,” the 24-year-old fumed Wednesday.

Jackson — who eats at KFC three times a week — complained to the restaurant that she was unaware of signs warning of the time limit in Huddersfield, West Yorks.

The mega bucket cost her $22.

Jackson said that she doesn’t plan on paying the fine.

“It didn’t feel like I was in there all that long. We were hungry.”

A KFC spokesman said: “The 75-minute time limit is designed to accommodate our customers who generally eat for about 30 minutes.”

[Image: kfc_280x390_603848a.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skank of the week TooFunny 482 456,908 10-16-2017, 05:47 AM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Douchebag of the Week Securb 12 17,806 03-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Great news of the week Prog 4 6,677 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Securb
  And number 3 for the week - 'Peanuts' animator Bill Melendez dies Prog 2 4,178 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Fel

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)