Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Met-Rx just got done working out.
my morning water...gotta keep the water intake high to keep the weight low
Had a 2000 J W Lees Harvest Ale and a 2006 He,Brew 10:10 last night at The Blind Tiger in NYC
I was just in Virginia the past two days for a work meeting and last night I had a couple Stone Arrogant Bastards, a He'Brew Pomagranite Ale and a Moylan's Kilt Lifter. They were all pretty good.
pervertfreak Wrote:I was just in Virginia the past two days for a work meeting and last night I had a couple Stone Arrogant Bastards, a He'Brew Pomagranite Ale and a Moylan's Kilt Lifter. They were all pretty good.

The Pomagrainite is the 10:10 it is awesome, Kilt Lifter is Worm and Cody's go to beer seeing it is local for them, or at least it was.
Just got done with the yard and the pool now I am drinking one of my new homebrewed hoppy pilsners. Best beer I have ever brewed...period!
Securb Wrote:...now I am drinking one of my new homebrewed hoppy pilsners. Best beer I have ever brewed...period!
WOW! That's awesome dude! So how many batches have you made? Do you know? Do you keep track of them all?
pervertfreak Wrote:WOW! That's awesome dude! So how many batches have you made? Do you know? Do you keep track of them all?

I do keep track of them and tweak the ingredients here and there. But this was a first time run for this recipe, my second run at a summer drinker. This beer is light and crisp with a citrusy hoppy flavor throughout, the color is a clear gold with a fluffy bright white head. I have about 5 gallons left in a keg for my yearly BBQ.
Just put a couple Sierra Nevada Summerfests (Czech Pils) in the fridge will be promptly cracking them once I get home around 12:30
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Homer Simpson
Securb Wrote:Kilt Lifter is Worm and Cody's go to beer seeing it is local for them, or at least it was.

Is it the same as the Four Peaks Kiltlifter or is a Kiltlifter a style of beer? I always thought Kiltlifter was there name for that beer. Mmmmmmmm!

This weekend I'll be opening a few bottles of Big Sky Moose Drool while Adam and I play some cards.
When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,907 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 20,043 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,191 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise