Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Securb Wrote:Unibrew 2005, Sam Adams Barleywine, Harpoon Barleywine '06, Old Foghorn '05. Manchester Imperial Blonde, Manchester Alt-Ctrl-Delete and a shit load of homebrew...happy 420

A good time must have been had by all. :)

I've got two folks ordering Longshot for me but I haven't seen it yet...
Flying Dog's Double Dog Pale Ale. Bites you with the hops and keeps you coming back for the sweet. The 11.5abv also kicks you in the ass...

[Image: flying_dog_double_dog.jpg]
3daddict Wrote:A good time must have been had by all. :)

I've got two folks ordering Longshot for me but I haven't seen it yet...

Joe have you had the Manchester Brewing Stuff yet?
No, I haven't seen it around here.
St Bernardus Abt 12 - Those Belgians make a fine ale.
3daddict Wrote:St Bernardus Abt 12 - Those Belgians make a fine ale.

St Bernardus Abt 12 is as close as you can get to a Westie 12 without going to the Monastery.

I am drinking a Sam Adams Latitude 48 damn there are a ton of hops in this baby.
Securb Wrote:St Bernardus Abt 12 is as close as you can get to a Westie 12 without going to the Monastery.

I am drinking a Sam Adams Latitude 48 damn there are a ton of hops in this baby.

You're killing me, lol - I don't know why I can't find those Sammy specials up here. I saw Longshot in AZ for chrissakes...

I had force down Sebago's Milestone after that Abt 12!
3daddict Wrote:You're killing me, lol - I don't know why I can't find those Sammy specials up here. I saw Longshot in AZ for chrissakes...

I had force down Sebago's Milestone after that Abt 12!

Cruise down here with your lady we can drink much beer and you can crash over night.
Securb Wrote:Cruise down here with your lady we can drink much beer and you can crash over night.

Sounds like a plan. Let me finish up this friggin class I'm taking online and we'll head down.
Yards IPA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,812 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 20,016 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,185 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise