Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking right now?
Coffee trying to get my motor started
Canfield's Lemon flavored Seltzer Water
Water.... trying to get healthier, so I'm supposed to drink lots of this stuff. I've never been a water drinker, but it's starting to grow on me.
Fel Wrote:Water.... trying to get healthier, so I'm supposed to drink lots of this stuff. I've never been a water drinker, but it's starting to grow on me.

Are you drinking regular water or the flavored shit? You can get some really good tasting zero calorie water.
just mowed so i'm going to drink a glass of water then pop a Carona!
Speng Wrote:Are you drinking regular water or the flavored shit? You can get some really good tasting zero calorie water.

Just the regular stuff.... I mostly drink it at work case there is a filtered tap a few steps away, so I keep a bottle on my desk.

The flavored stuff is alright, but not worth the money. I'm not a fan of paying for drinking water.
3rd Dales Pale Ale moving on to a HopDevil I need to get some food in me or you guys are going to get a drunken post. The wife isnt home, the dogs are fed but I am having beer and peanuts for dinner. Fucking Yummy!
Securb Wrote:I am having beer and peanuts for dinner. Fucking Yummy!

Foamy shit with peanuts in the morning....how I envy you. LOL

I'm enjoying a Mug Root Beer right now. Fucking root beer...I should start drinking again.
Speng Wrote:Foamy shit with peanuts in the morning....how I envy you. LOL.

Damn how did you know? You are like Nostradamus...it's scary
Just call me Nostradumbass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you drinking on? Big Flannel 27 29,486 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Oinkus
  Is drinking beer the same as eating food? johnhobdy 13 19,888 07-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: fattyjack
  Woman kills boyfriend for drinking her beer Franchise 6 8,136 08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Franchise