Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kia Borrego
What do you guys think of the new Kia Borrego? I kinda like it; for a full-sized SUV it really offers a lot for the price. The base starts at $26,995 which includes a v6, but they also offer a V8 engine which is capable of towing 7500 lbs.
Dude, I'm a car guy and I've never heard of it. I've always kind of like the Sportage (uh, did I just admit that?). What I'm excited about is the Hyundai Genesis. But sorry, didn't mean to divert your thread.

http://www.hyundaigenesis.com/
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
IceColdBeer Wrote:What do you guys think of the new Kia Borrego? I kinda like it; for a full-sized SUV it really offers a lot for the price. The base starts at $26,995 which includes a v6, but they also offer a V8 engine which is capable of towing 7500 lbs.

the problem with the Kia is that it's a Kia.. For the money you can have yourself in what I drive daily:

[Image: 2575639808_52fa791147.jpg]

still drooling over that Kia?? ;)
that is a nice truck you got there..nice boat too.

But I don't know..the Borrego looks pretty nice too. Not the typical Kia we're used to seeing.

[Image: kia_borrego_image_leak_image001.jpg]
[Image: 2009-Kia-Borrego-SUV-1.jpg]
[Image: 2009-Kia-Borrego-SUV-4.jpg]
[Image: 163_0712_05z+2008_kia_mohave+interior.jpg]
it's not too bad..... just something about a Kia... nice color on that one though!!

boat belongs to my dad... I just provide the haulage... that's fine with me too.. he buys the gas!
Does it share platforms with something else? Is KIA in bed with any other American manufacturer? It looks like a GM SUV.
A long time ago my daddy said, "Son, always cut away from yourself with a knife, treat every firearm as though it's loaded and never update your BIOS during a lightning storm".
i believe KIA and Hyundai are owned by the same company and Hyundai usually embellishes from other manufacturers, so maybe that's why it looks like a GM
3dR3 Wrote:[Image: 2575639808_52fa791147.jpg]

Did your wife pick those rims out?
Hooch Wrote:Did your wife pick those rims out?

no, but she gave me permission to buy them... ;)