Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does one "hit ya hallelujah"?
The judge thought it sounded like Marvin Gaye.
Because I said so. 
(05-08-2015, 08:09 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Two weeks later and I still have no answers:(

And I've still no idea what your on about .
Is this a red hot chili peppers lyrics thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes hareek's post:

I don't know man but I like that song. At first I was tellin' my girl "meh, it's ok" when she showed it to me but now I hear it and I feel like dancin'. These younger generations and their damn funk. I wonder what James Brown would be thinkin'.

Anyway, I grew up 3 minutes north of North Minneapolis and according to my knowledge acquired during those years hit ya hallelujah means Mr. Uptown Funk is gonna give her an orgasm, but not just any big O, the "shit yeah" kind of orgasm.
(05-08-2015, 08:41 PM)LesStrat Wrote: The judge thought it sounded like Marvin Gaye.

Are we thinking of the same thing here ? I'm no Christian, but that is one badass jam. Tell me I'm at least close to right. What did I miss?

I hear Mexico is nice this time of year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes karpathion's post:

Like this 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Securb's post:

That song has been covered some 300 plus times written by Canadian artist Leonard Cohen. Most famous version is the one in Shrek , think it is the Jeff Buckley version?
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
Here you clueless motherfuckers

(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Agileguy's post:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hmm... Another Hit or Miss thread... lreese 9 11,796 10-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: GoldenVulture
  Hit the wall Securb 7 8,319 05-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Last Post: LesStrat