Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westworld.
Any of you hung up on this one yet?

I've had a VHS copy of the original movie since I was about 11 or 12. It got my attention just as I was getting into Sci-Fi atvthat age.

So far, it's pretty damn good. Plus, Evan Rachel Wood has a much nicer rack than I ever imagined.

It's definitely gonna be a roller coaster ride. This one may just retire Game Of Thrones.
I hear Mexico is nice this time of year.
Doubt that it will retire anything but it wasn't bad the bit that I watched.Only have HBO during GoT season anyway.Saw it on the free weekend
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
GOT is almost done for. Last season and the new one don't even have their books written yet, so we really don't know Martin has in store for us. Plus the cool factor is wearing off pretty fast. 

Westworld is their new big budget show. I'd expect atleast 4-5 seasons out of it. I'm actually hoping they incorporate the sequel, Futurewold, in it at some point.

I rewatched the movie last night. Yul Brenner was born to play a badass.He says 3 lines in the whole movie, and it's enough to portray him has a man you do not want to fuck with. 

It's a shame he died in'85. They could have used him as Ed Harris's character with no problems at all.
Just finished the first season. Couple of giant "Holy shit!" moments for sure. Pissed about what Maeve did at the end, though, and I can't figure out Ford.
Well season 2 went the way of the Abrams, as usual.

I honestly can't stand JJ Abrams. Everything he touches turns to shit. His system/style is played out, and he has oversaturated the market to a point that I'm sick of even hearing his name.

He can start something unlike anyone else, but he is probably the worst closer in film and TV. He just doesn't seem to understand how to end a story. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes karpathion's post:

Not gonna bitch. Season 3 just took me for a ride. If you haven't jumped in yet, go ahead and do it now.

Season 2 dropped a dud in the finale, but 3 just made up for it. Just a hint, they are making it a point to end the season the, "III". Watch back from the beginning and pay attention really close to the season 1 finale, and the season 2 finale. You should start to see the bigger picture by the end of 3.

Did anyone else catch the Deloris with the laid out dying for humanity nod? She was Jesus on the cross, yo. I'm not religious man at all, but that struck a nerve.

I'm not crazy, and there is a pattern to all 3 seasons. You know those 2 big spheres? Solomon and Rehoboam? What if there are actually 3 of them? Lol!
I loved the movie but could not get through season one. Maybe I need to give it another chance.