Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for dinner
3daddict Wrote:Wha, now in Bean Town?

Boston\Southern NH same thing. We did move from Salem to Pelham we needed more room.
I got a classic Mac & Cheese going. I take all of the leftover cheese that I have bought of the past couple of weeks to go with my beers and make a mondo Mac & Cheese with Planko bread crumbs on top.

Ginger is getting the extra cheese for her great work in the Twilight video.
I had cheese hot dogs for dinner with an avacado on the side. I was feeling mighty lazy.
I haven't eaten anything since Monday morning... well, that stayed around long enough to be digested.
Hooch Wrote:I haven't eaten anything since Monday morning... well, that stayed around long enough to be digested.

Have you tried kittens?
Securb Wrote:Have you tried kittens?

No. Probably too greasy and my stomach hasn't settled yet.
We have flurries again today so I have a nice Chicken soup on the stove. Tons of veggies and pasta with big chunks of chicken. Still I am in the mood for a burger big time. I think we will be going with the burger with a cup o' soup on the side.
Over the course of the past few months, I have taken up the new hobby of cooking. My old hobby, jerking off daily, was getting boring.

I've come up with a couple of very nice mexican type dishes (taco salad, chicken tex-mex), and I've discovered that I can make a mean chicken parm from scratch.

I've also done some pretty cool things with dry rubs and marinades on steaks.

As I said, this is all brand new to me. I've always been pretty good on the grill, but I've never forayed into the kitchen. My older daughter has started calling me Daddy Ray (as in Rachel Ray, for the one's who need 'splainin')
There's no crying in baseball
Gator Wrote:I've also done some pretty cool things with dry rubs

I thought you said you stopped jerkin off
Old habits die hard
There's no crying in baseball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhhhhh, my dinner! :D CTN 8 11,562 05-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Last Post: CTN