Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for dinner
You guys are really making me feel skinny.
Speng Wrote:You guys are really making me feel skinny.

You have to remember I am 200 lbs with a 175 lbs penis
Securb Wrote:You have to remember I am 200 lbs with a 175 lbs penis

So by the time you're done you'll just be a 175 lb penis?

375, dude; that's not a diet, it's an intervention. How much have you lost so far? If you can get to 175 I need to stop being such a whiny-ass and get there too.
Joe you know me if I was 375 lbs I would be a wheezing, sweaty pile O' crap. You would see me on The Biggest Loser with a TMRzoo.com tattoo on my chest courtesy of Hooch.

I am rocking about 200 lbs
Securb Wrote:Joe you know me if I was 375 lbs I would be a wheezing, sweaty pile O' crap. You would see me on The Biggest Loser with a TMRzoo.com tattoo on my chest courtesy of Hooch.

I am rocking about 200 lbs

No doubt. Good, the Zoo fat-off contest is on. I'm at about 202 and need to be in fighting shape for the Warrior Dash in Amesbury, June 22:
http://warriordash.com/register2011_new_england.php
3daddict Wrote:No doubt. Good, the Zoo fat-off contest is on. I'm at about 202 and need to be in fighting shape for the Warrior Dash in Amesbury, June 22:
http://warriordash.com/register2011_new_england.php

Yeah, you and your chubby ass can do the dash I wil meet you on the outdoor deck at Michaels Harborside afterwards. I will be drinking a Warrior IPA
[Image: HPA_Main_Image.png]
And boy is it yummy!
:securb:
Has anyone used Char-Crust dry rub? I tried the garlic peppercorn on some New York Strips and it was some fucking good shit. Too much Pinot Noir with the steak at dinner so now I'm getting yelled at by mom for getting the kids wound up at bedtime.
I used a garlic char rub called Black Magic back in the day that sounds similar cant find the stuff anymore it was awesome on everything.
I made mini meatballs with a marinara to nibble on with some red wine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhhhhh, my dinner! :D CTN 8 11,403 05-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Last Post: CTN