Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for dinner
What kind of shit is this? I eat a lot of pickles in the Summertime, my go to brand is Milwaukee's midget kosher dills. It's touted on the label as "Wisconsin's Hometown Favorite" so I just assumed it was made in Milwaukee or at least nearby. I never bothered to look at the label closely until now.

Made by Pinnacle Food Corporation, Cherry Hill, NJ.

Sonsabitches!
:haha:

Did you think fortune cookies were imported?
Because I said so. 
Speaking of pickles....

Anyone try making sauerkraut?

Simple to make, and tasty!
Listless Vessels!
Broiled flounder with rice
Was thinking of Thai takeout, but I think its going to be Freezer surprise!
Listless Vessels!
(07-19-2014, 05:41 PM)LesStrat Wrote: Did you think fortune cookies were imported?

Seeing as how I'm from the area, my naivety got the best of me.

Everyone knows fortune cookies are made by crackheads in San Francisco.

(07-19-2014, 07:27 PM)lreese Wrote: Was thinking of Thai takeout, but I think its going to be Freezer surprise!

Last time I did freezer surprise I pulled out a long dead hamster. "What's in this bag...oh shit, we need to bury this thing!"
(07-19-2014, 08:15 PM)Speng Wrote: Last time I did freezer surprise I pulled out a long dead hamster. "What's in this bag...oh shit, we need to bury this thing!"
How did it taste?
Like Richard Gere's ass.
I've had a bag of pretzels sitting around for some time, I finally looked at the bag. They're Holiday Pretzel Rings, and going by the sell by date of May 01 2013, I must have purchased them for Christmas 2012.

I wasn't expecting them to still be fresh, the tortilla chips from that time frame were stale.
pretzels are kinda like cockroaches. they'll survive almost anything except drowning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhhhhh, my dinner! :D CTN 8 11,536 05-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Last Post: CTN