Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for dinner
Hamburger.

It was my breakfast, lunch, and dinner in one since I haven't been eating
Trust me, I'm a medical professional. 
We made a pizza last night.

No, I still have not tried to make a crust.

Pepperoni, Italian sausage, peppers, onions....

We bought a spicy bell pepper plant last month. One of those went into the sauté pan with the green bell pepper and onions. That thing has a sweet taste, but more bite than a jalapeño. Yum.
Because I said so. 
I was supposed to go to a barbecue after work. Unfortunately, my friend bailed on me so now I'm left with two steaks and one belly. I only ate about 700 calories today so I could have the steak and stay on the diet - plus the exercise I got before work - so I'm starving right now. But it will do be worth it once I get one if these on the grill.

[Image: 550824c8f7ad2ca725ec2a26c4d7eda3.jpg]
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Agileguy's post:

Ohhh yeah, keep those marinating longer

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
I made the bigger one and it was fucking beautiful. Almost 10oz of cooked meat (I have to weigh how much I eat to diet properly) and I ate every morsel. I cooked it perfectly too - it was the reddest it could be without being too fleshy.

Fuck, I was hungry. But the good news is that because I barely ate today (just a jimmy dean breakfast sandwich and a Wendy's chili) other than dinner, I was able to not only stick to my diet but come in 1000 calories under my limit (accounting for exercise). It feels so good to lose weight and still eat delicious food without starving myself.

Anyway, I'm going to let the other one marinate for a few more days. I think I'll eat it this weekend.
(05-06-2015, 11:27 AM)youngthrasher9 Wrote: If it came down to it, I might suck dick for my family.

How long is you ultimum marinating time?
I actually threw it in the freezer so I can have it in a week or two. No need to ruin myself on it.

I'd I hadn't froze it, I'd eat it no more than two days later.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

schnitzel sammiches, on kaiser buns with emmental and boston lettuce
[-] The following 1 user Likes CTN's post:

A nice bacon, ham and cheese quiche for brunch

[Image: CImPLIMWoAAG8Y7.jpg:large]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Securb's post:

Reminded me of back in the 70s when we all worked at the pizza shop Milton's we used to make egg pizza , just a crust with scrambled eggs and meats and cheese. Long before Quiche was cool but basically the same thing just much bigger.
Do as thou wilt . Aleister Crowley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oinkus's post:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhhhhh, my dinner! :D CTN 8 11,550 05-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Last Post: CTN