Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skank of the week
Wouldn't kicking him in his bare nuts suffice?
Hooch Wrote:Wouldn't kicking him in his bare nuts suffice?

He deserved it. She asked him to go away, poured a drink on his balls and he still came back. He deserved to have his balls set on fire. If his dick was iin his pants where it should have been it wouldn't have been set on fire. Fuckin moron.
i guess it's safe to call this guy a flamer?
A Vogue cover girl has won a precedent-setting court battle to unmask an anonymous blogger who called her a “skank” on the internet.

In a case with potentially far-reaching repercussions, Liskula Cohen sought the identity of the blogger who maligned her on the Skanks in NYC blog so that she could sue him or her for defamation.

A Manhattan supreme court judge ruled that she was entitled to the information and ordered Google, which ran the offending blog, to turn it over.

Ms Cohen, a tall, Canadian blonde who has modelled for Giorgio Armani and Versace, went to court after reading the wounding anonymous comments on Google’s Blogger.com.

[Image: blogger-360_602716a.jpg]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...801213.ece
I guess they don't beleve in Freedom of Speach in Canada. Really, suing someone for posting an opinion? If you can't take the criticism, don't have your pics out there.
The names people called me when I published that Top Ten Beer list were a lot more harsh than skank. Get over yourself....skank.
I'm surprised, and disappointed, at the judge for doing that.

Maybe he's trying to get laid.
well fuck. I guess I should stop talking shit on teh interwebs. skankzilla might come and get me - backed by mounties no less! I've always thought that slander/libel is a retarded law. You'd figure that if the guy or google for that matter had opposed it and made any sort of half rambling partially coherent argument on this chode smoker's behalf, that the case would have been thrown out. Since when does the man have the right to tell me a) what I can and can't write and b) who I can and can't hide from? Dickhead judge.
A public school trumpet mistress faces jail after admitting a lesbian fling with a 15-year-old pupil.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...rl-15.html

Helen Goddard, 26 - nicknamed "the jazz lady" - befriended the girl as they met for coffee after lessons.

But their relationship became sexual and rumours reached the headteacher, who texted parents about the scandal, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Cops found Goddard with the girl during a raid last month, along with a number of sex toys.

The teacher was arrested and next day the teenager confessed to her mum.

Goddard has been suspended by the London school, which cannot be named.

The former child prodigy - who played at the Sydney Olympics opening ceremony in 2000 - blushed as she pleaded guilty to six sample charges of sexual activity with a child between February and July.

Judge Anthony Pitts ordered reports and gave her bail before sentencing on September 21.

He told Goddard, of Greenwich, South East London: "These are obviously serious charges.

"By putting this back, I'm making no promises or giving any indications as to sentence."

He told her she will have to sign the Sex Offenders' Register.

[Image: SNN1921LEZA_280_869743a.jpg]
Big week for skanks. I wonder if she can play the "Rusty Trombone"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moron of the week Securb 1,173 1,067,774 11-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Last Post: divorce111
  Douchebag of the Week Securb 12 16,923 03-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Securb
  Great news of the week Prog 4 6,280 04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Securb
  And number 3 for the week - 'Peanuts' animator Bill Melendez dies Prog 2 4,018 09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Fel