Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sons of Anarchy
OK, the first show was pretty good. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I liked it.

I read a review that said it wasn't nearly as good as The Shield, even though it was the same producer, and I agree.

Katy Sagal was much tougher than we've ever seen her. Loved the scene in the hospital with her and her daughter-in-law (or son's girlfriend).
There's no crying in baseball
I've got it on the DVR and want to give it a shot.
Will it blend? That is the question.
i may give this show a shot, haven't watched it yet though
I watched the first episode this past weekend. It was pretty good and I can see the set a lot of things in place to build on. Katey Segal's character is the most interesting one. It seems she is more about the way the club runs today than the "hippie" version her husband originally had and that the son is more interested in.

The previews for the season showed Dutch from The Shield, so that's bonus points.
Will it blend? That is the question.
I really liked it and I am thinking that Katey Segal may become my new #1 Hollywood MILF. She looks super hot in this get-up, and she's an incredible badass. So...does Jackson take over the club and pull it out of the illegal activities it's doing? Did Clay kill Gemma's husband (who Jax thinks was his dad all those years ago)?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sons of Anarchy Big Flannel 78 93,239 12-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Big Flannel