Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ Simpson sentenced to 15 years in jail for armed robbery
Disgraced gridiron great O.J. SIMPSON was beaten unconscious in a brutal prison yard attack, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

Inmates cheered as a muscular young skinhead knocked him to the ground, punching and kicking him to a bloody pulp and inflicting injuries so severe he secretly spent nearly three weeks in the infirmary before he recovered.

The humiliating beating left 63-year-old Simpson in agony - and threw him into a spiral of depression so deep that he's now afraid to venture out of his cell, divulge sources.

Embarrassed by the fact that their most famous inmate was battered while in their custody, prison authorities have done their best to keep the incident secret.

But The ENQUIRER has obtained the full, shocking details of the vicious pounding.

The battle erupted at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center, where Simpson is serving at least nine years for his role in an armed confrontation with sports memorabilia dealers in Las Vegas in September 2007.

Unknown to the former NFL star, The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women.

"Unfortunately for O.J., a group of young skinhead punks were within earshot - and they were enraged," Simpson's former business partner Bruce Fromong told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive blockbuster interview.

For the full exclusive interview and all the details - it's in the new ENQUIRER!

[Image: NakedGun9.jpeg]
Trump 
(12-05-2008, 02:37 PM)Securb Wrote: Where are they having the riot I need a new flat screen. I have had my last TV since the Rodney King verdict in '92

Hey dude,

Guess I don't have permission to play with the comics yet. Comp me, I'm 150% below the poverty level.

I replied coz I need a TV, too. I messed up and got one smart and one stupid, coz that's the way I am.

texred
{of SD}

Oh cool ! Trump>OJ: You dumbass. There's no way you shoulda got caught.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Pink Floyd Early Years boxed set worth £350/$550/AU$700? Funkfingers 12 26,468 10-27-2016, 04:53 PM
Last Post: LesStrat
  31 Adorable Slang Terms for Sexual Intercourse from the Last 600 Years Securb 5 6,751 07-20-2014, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Big Flannel
  World's dirtiest man hasn't had bath in 60 years Speng 1 2,576 01-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Speng
  Jessica Simpson getting chunky Prog 10 11,029 01-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Hooch
  36 years and holding TooFunny 30 32,222 09-21-2008, 01:55 AM
Last Post: TooFunny
  300-pound Inmate Complains Jail Doesn't Feed Him Well Speng 4 5,625 05-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Fel